Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP:FiM Blind Bag Ponies.

AlbaTross

I have complete collections of most of the waves ( didn't bother with the exact doubles of the mane 6 though) . I'm only missing the night time (purple and blue bags) wave and I have some but not complete of the last 2 or 3 waves that just came out.

This isn't an update to date picture but it's most of them.

attachicon.gifIMG_2957.JPG

I'm pretty jelly of the collection you have there

I have Twilight, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Applejack (basically the main six) blind-bags. I don't really want any more, because the others are just re-colors other than a couple like Cadence.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I have Twilight, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Applejack (basically the main six) blind-bags. I don't really want any more, because the others are just re-colors other than a couple like Cadence.

That actually depends on the wave. Some waves, like wave 11, aren't just palette swaps with different cutie marks. However, it's hard to top owning all of the mane six. I'm not committed enough to care if I have all of the mane six, but since I have an earth pony, two pegasi and a breezie, I want a unicorn. Then again, who doesn't?:P I really am referring to a blind bag unicorn though. That's all I'm missing, aside from one off characters of other species, but I don't care if I get those or not.

On a side note, FiM might have ruined unicorns for me. Now, if I imagine one, it usually has purple mane, good fashion sense and a beautiful mid-Atlantic accent.;)

Edited by Tross

• 5 months later...

I have Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie.

They weren't exactly blind because there was a little window where I could see which pony it was. That's how I got the ones I wanted.

I have far too many to list, but that's not why I'm posting here. I just had some tips I'd like to share. As mentioned before in this thread, there are codes on the bags that let you know what's inside (the codes can be found at strawberry reef). I found the surprise element to be part of the appeal too. And getting a repeat of one I already had wasn't a big deal as I have a niece I can give them to. However if you want to keep the element of surprise but don't wish to purchase ones you already have, I found a solution. I write the codes of the ones I have purchased on a piece of paper I keep in my wallet, then when I see some blind bags I compare the codes and only purchase the ones with codes that aren't already on my list. Then its still a surprise. If there's one or two that I must have (for instance, I had a Snips, so I really needed a Snails to go with him) I also have a need it list.

Next tip is for the Breezies. Despite the fact that that is among my least favorite episodes, I decided to get all three of them. Anybody who has these knows that they won't stand up. Here's how I solved that. I attached a piece of monofilament to them, and the other end to the bottom of the shelf above the shelf that I display the other blind bag figures on right above Fluttershy. So it looks like they are flying over Fluttershy. Hope these tips help.

My ma bought my first two blind bag packages while she was out a few weeks back. Unfortunately despite being told otherwise they had already been opened and the ponies are missing. Ma's not as knowledgable about most merch as I am and only thought the packages contained cards. The first one is one of the generic bg ponies called Cherry Fizzy, a light brown Earth pony with Dark brown main and tail and cherries for a cm. His code is C-029A. The second bag broke my heart upon inspection. The card in the second bag belongs to none other than generousity herself, with the same code as Cherry. I'm not really into collecting blind bags yet and have no use for the Cherry card but as a huge Rare fan I'd love to complete the blind bag (as in figure and card both in my possession) and am willing to trade a Cherry Fizzy card to someone who needs it in return for a Rarity figue from the same set. Both have a wonderbolt symbol in the bottom left corner and numbers, Cherry being 11 and Rare 05.

I have a lot of blind bag ponies. I even put them all together along with their cards for a picture. Someday I will have to update this as my collection has slightly grown scince then. 

awhile back. so_many_little_ponies_by_emeowrald-d6s7r

I have about twelve or so, I recall, that I share with my twin sis. Derpy Hooves, Twilight Sparkle, Octavia, Dr Whooves, for example.

They can be fun but they're not as exciting I think as other 'limiteds'.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Officially got my first blind bag today. Went to the local walmart and while awaiting the others in my party to finish I got curious. Grabbed a pack and got the pony into an easily identifiable position. Wouldn't you know it I spotted a white pony through the window. Moved her a bit, Blue Eyes with Shadow, PURPLE MANE AND TAIL in a  CURLY STYLE... THREE DIAMONDS ON THE BUMM! The first bag I grab and it's my waifu, what crazy kinda of coincidence is that? Possim grade find but not a good sign otherwise. We'll see though.