Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Royal Conspiracies

BionicBrony

Quillina began to g to towards Luna's chamber, ready to start her scribe duties. Even with the time, she was too revved up to do differently. She groaned and made her way past the pair, hardly noticing them. She brushed against her coltfriend briefly and yawned, a bit worried about her growling stomach.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I guess you can say that" Equinox said noticing Quill. "Quill don't push yourself to hard okay" Equinox said. "Yeah...me and hear are more then just friends now" Equinox said. "And I'll make sure nothing bad happens to her and if she goes missing I will search the end of Equestria for her" Equinox said

Watching Quill continue past them, "I'll keep that in mind," he replied.  "Glad to know you two are getting along.  Relationships can be a good source of strength.  Makes life easier for someponies."  There was a slight wince to his face, almost as if some unpleasant memory had just come to mind...

(ooc: fyi, ennex hasn't had the kidnap idea yet.  i will be getting to that soon...)

Edited by nx9100

Quillina turned and smiled to her coltfriend, then she quickly walked into Luna's room. She soon came out with two saddlebags and some parchment, writing quickly by hoof. She flashed her royal scribe symbol to them, recalling her identity just as she walked away, writing something down while thinking about what to do.

"Yep she's a royal scribe also" Equinox said smiling. "Hey do you have a mare you like Ennex" Equinox asked. "You know what that's probably none of my business I shouldn't have asked" Equinox said."I shouldn't be keeping you any longer either" Equinox added to what he said.

A frown crossed over Ennex's face, and his eyes appeared to stare into space.  "No, I do not," he replied after a few moments.  "There was one once.  Back when I was just starting out running my father's company..."  He paused.  "Let's just say things didn't work out at the time."