Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

G4 Royal Creature fan club.

Reiki Knight 13

(edited)

This fanclub is for the ruling creatures of the world of Equestria. 

I say royal not just princesses because not all of the leaders of the various creatures go by that title so I wished to be more inclusive for  ones like Chrysalis or Ember who hold different names for their official titles (dead or title lost does not matter as long as the character held a royal title at some point and it was official)

Now, as far as the debatable ones within G4 goes this is what I'm thinking.

And  sorry  no to "Princess Big Mac" since that is more of a  fan title outside of the show and he was never officially made an alicorn outside of the dream world.

Sunset, I would say yes to because although debatable I would say her finished arc would have ended with her becoming a princess in Equestria after she set things right in the human world and fixed the situation for the human Sunset.

Discord yes since he DID rule Equestria at one point and is considered a lord.

Spike yes, since he was dragon lord at least long enough to give an order as Dragon Lord.

finally a quick note on Ember in that I personally will be referring to her as the proper title of Lady Ember not Lord Ember. Forgive me but I'm a bit OCD on details like that. I do not expect anyone else to do so, feel free to keep calling  her as Lord Ember I'm just making all aware of that so there is no confusion.

That out of the way I look for to art and discussion of the royal creatures we are all fans of in Equestria.

Edited by Star heart 777
Forgot to give Spike his title of dragon lord & fixed more errors.

For my very first post on this fan group I think I would like to discuss the rather unique and complicated what if scenario of Spike not only becoming but staying on as the dragon lord of the dragon lands.

I myself assume at a minimum the following would have to happen: Twilight would have to get a new assistant to aid her with her daily tasks and likely Ember with begin training Spike on the ways of the dragon forming a kind of partnership between the two.

That said, I think Spike as a leader will have a very hard time as he will have to earn the respect of the other dragons.

At first they might even only follow his orders begrudgingly until such time.

But before I go any further I would like hear the thoughts and feelings of everyone else on this topic.

And I only discuss this as such so we  can first establish an agreed upon common story for Spike as a dragon lord and do not worry I plan to discuss far more than simple "what if" royalty here of course. 

I just thought to start things off with something a bit more interesting and rarely brought up in the MLP fandom until now. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm very open to ideas on who we should start with.

Do you have a particular character of royal status you wish to start with?

I always like hearing feedback from others and going at one idea at a time. That way it tends to feed creativity.

And honestly I'm fine with whoever. 😁

• 6 months later...