Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You wake up tomorrow to find yourself as a Pony, how well do you adapt?

Azureth

Not well at all.  Especially if I woke up a Pegasus, because I am freaking terrified of heights.  Dang.  That's a new worst fear of mine: waking up as a Pegasus in Cloudsdale and having to learn to fly down.  I'm getting all shaky just thinking about it.

Are we talking like a pony from the show? Well considering they are super strong and have magic abilities that would be a plus. It would depend on what kind of pony but my first move would be to get on every talk show I could find and get publically known enough to not dissapear into a lab.

It depends on what species I turn out to be. I would most likely be a unicorn considering I have the traits.

I would probably have most difficulty picking things up. I don't know how to use my magic yet, and I'm used to using my fingers. 

I'd probably adapt poorly - having extra limbs would be very strange.  :derp:

And overriding my habit of walking on two legs to walking on four legs would take a while...

It's still be really cool provided I'm still able to type!  :squee:

It depends what or who I'd be. If I were one of the Mane 6 it'd be totally awesome, but then there's always the trouble to trying to resume your everyday life after you've turned into a cartoon character.

• Brohoof 1

Not as well.

First of all, my center of balance has been shifted, i'll need to get used to quadruped walking as opposed to using my two trusty legs. Iv'e lost my digits in favor of hooves, and so iv'e lost my dexterity and handwork nimbleness, and will have to use my mouth for things like writing or holding things. My eyes are a bit more far set now and i have a muzzle, so getting used to using my new sense of vision might be a bit rough. I'll grow more sensitive in places i didn't consider before, namely my ears, neck, tail for instance. 

If i can get through with the cards that my new body has been dealt with, there's that little bit of extra. It's one thing if i turn to be an earth pony, but if i turn out to be a unicorn or a pegasus, i'll have to master using my extra appendages, and while mentally i have the blueprint of the body ready for me incase i need to move a leg or turn my head, a horn and wings are very foreign to me and i can't even imagine how to use them, so this will definitely be the greatest challenge.

Finally, if i have the ample luxury of time, or have somehow miraculously adapted to my new pony body,  there's still one final problem: If iv'e been transformed and sent to Equestria, i might consider staying around for a while, or asking the inhabitants for help - knowing what i do about the show, and considering i'm not in an alternate universe, they'll help me out. HOWEVER - if i DIDN'T end up in Equestria, then i'm in deep shit. I'll have to figure a way to avoid other humans because the first chance the government has to place their filthy hands on me, they'll want to lobotomize me and see what's going on. As if i'll give them the chance, though.

You mean, as the cartoon pony? Or as a real pony?

Either way I'd freak out. That would be the most unexpected thing that would ever happen in my life.

However it could be fun to use my new body to do some things. 

I can defy reality! I can grab things without hands or fingers! YAY!  :yay:

Well, I am a pony, I think. Soooo, I am quite used to this adventure. Now let's just say hypothetical situation and work with the question. How would I adapt? Easy, as quick as possible, because it would be neato in San Francino. Seriously, it would be awesome. I would want to be accustomed to something amazing. Granted I would probably fall on my face numerous times, get upset, and proceed to kick a pigeon if one happens to be in my vicinity, but I would learn in due time. For the general question of 'how well', well, not too well at first obviously.

That's IF I wasn't one already though. I am a pretty cool NEIGHbor because of it. Yep.

...well clopping just got more complicated...lol

Not really, I've actually planned for what I'll do, just gotta *very censored*

Anyway, I think I'd be sad because of no meat. but for the two highest possibilities

1. I wake up at home, in bed: I would have to run away, because having to explain this to my parents without them thinking witchcraft would be hard

2. I'm in Equestria: Find Twilight and tell her, then say I don't wanna go back because of the sh!t this world is going through

• Brohoof 1

Horribly, just mainly for one thing.

NO. INTERNET.

But if I'm forced to make the best of this situation, I'd try to create Equestria's first airline company.

Hopefully I wont be dumped somewhere in the MLP timeline before the Season 4 Finale, if that happens I'd need to see Celestia urgently, wouldn't want to ruin Twilights destiny or anything.

If i work up as my OC pegasus pony..................on Earth................I'm pretty much fucked.  That's b/c we all known how governments will respond.   Gather scientists from all over the world to get samples and DNA from me, lol.