Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight Season 3 - Season 4

Mrbrunoh1

I do not know, that I have in my head since the change of the Twilight Character at the end of Season 3, it seems that Twilight takes a very different stance after becoming Alicorn can be the relationship she adopts as "Princess". 

I do not know why but I still preferred the Twilight Unicorn by her look a bit more attractive, I know it's a matter of taste so I came here to ask ... 

Twilight Unicorn or Alicornio and why?

It really makes little difference to me. I mean, I see alicorn Twilight as likely the next place to really take her character. I liked unicorn Twilight, but I think it's to say that the show had pretty been building this up for a while before season 3.

• Brohoof 1

It really makes little difference to me. I mean, I see alicorn Twilight as likely the next place to really take her character. I liked unicorn Twilight, but I think it's to say that the show had pretty been building this up for a while before season 3.

Yeah, The Twilight combines more with Unicorn in my view

She was going through the basic problems of her alicorn powers and her princess responsabilities.

She was also going through the Disney princess syndrome: "I want MOAR, much MOAR"

• Brohoof 1

She was going through the basic problems of her alicorn powers and her princess responsabilities.

She was also going through the Disney princess syndrome: "I want MOAR, much MOAR"

Disney Princess Syndrome kkkkkk, Like a Twilight ---> LOL '0'twilight_sparkle_reap_by_jlryan-d4qneq6.

Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 1

This was definitely a big controversy back in February 2013 when it was first announced. Many feared that the new title and social standing of the main character of the show were going to disrupt the dynamic of the Mane 6 by putting Twilight on a pedestal. However, the crew does remind us that Twilight remains the same character, though she does develop a bit for the better. Despite this, the new title was not really touched on all that much in Season 4, it was mostly business as usual save for the fact that Twilight has wings now. It only really affected the plot in the premiere, finale, "Twilight Time", and to an extent in "Trade Ya".

Edited by Wind Chaser
  • Brohoof 2

This was definitely a big controversy back in February 2013 when it was first announced. Many feared that the new title and social standing of the main character of the show were going to disrupt the dynamic of the Mane 6 by putting Twilight on a pedestal. However, the crew does remind us that Twilight remains the same character, though she does develop a bit for the better. Despite this, the new title was not really touched on all that much in Season 4, it was mostly business as usual save for the fact that Twilight has wings now. It only really affected the plot in the premiere, finale, "Twilight Time", and to an extent in "Trade Ya".

I really agree with you, but apparently the Twilight of Season 4 was quite different (I still like it a lot) I refer to your Psycho state seems to have been more serious (its position)