Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Maximillion Pegasus vs Rarity

Hive King

Pegasus from Yugioh vs Rarity. This was my friend's idea

I think Pegasus destroys her with no effort, considering that at the time, Pegasus was considered stronger than Yugi or Bakura, both of whom were pulling all sorts of weird tricks. Also, in the manga, Pegasus turned Keith's hand into a revolver and made him shoot himself

• Brohoof 3

XD, i had a good laugh on this one.  However, I gotta say Pegasus b/c he's able to read someone/somepony's next moves.  Rarity lacks that type of power. 

BTW, i think Ghostie would obviously pick Rarity over Pegasus. 

• Brohoof 1

That's not fair. Rarity doesn't stand a chance. 

Don't put Rarity against someone like that. Twilight would be more fair. 

It was my friend's idea, he said that Rarity's magic was underrated and she could take on Pegasus easily

Its been a while since I've been into Yu-Gi-Oh, but...

Rarity has actual magic. Pegasus is a good at a card game (and can read minds, I think?) Sure he can call a shadow game, but Rarity can just not play Yu-Gi-Oh with him. 

Pistol hands might be a problem, but Rarity doesn't have hands. Check mate.

Pegasus is pretty fabulous, but he doesn't have diamonds on his butt. Points for Rarity.

I give it to Rarity.

• Brohoof 1

@@Banul,

Pegasus has a Millenium Item and he has far more mastery of it than either Bakura or Yugi.

Bakura and Yugi can mind fuck you with illusions so powerful, you think you're burning alive, turn you into toys, crush your mind, rip your soul away, etc.

Pegasus is stronger than both of them 

Its been a while since I've been into Yu-Gi-Oh, but...

Rarity has actual magic. Pegasus is a good at a card game (and can read minds, I think?) Sure he can call a shadow game, but Rarity can just not play Yu-Gi-Oh with him. 

Pistol hands might be a problem, but Rarity doesn't have hands. Check mate.

Pegasus is pretty fabulous, but he doesn't have diamonds on his butt. Points for Rarity.

I give it to Rarity.

You got a point there. Though wouldn't she just be forced to play? 

It's still unfair. Rarity isn't even close to being the strongest of the Mane Six. She's either weakest or second weakest. 

Pegasus is extremely powerful.

Rarity may be one of my two favorite ponies, but I'm not going to say she will win because she won't. Twilight won't even win. Who in their right mind would think Rarity would? 

You got a point there. Though wouldn't she just be forced to play? 

Considering Pegasus's MO is to kidnap someone important to you and take their soul in order to lure you, she'd likely play to get Sweetie or someone else back. At which point Pegasus easily wins and takes her soul

Not that he needs to, we saw with Keith and Mokuba that Pegasus doesn't need to play anything in order to do weird things

No offence, but this is pointless. Only those Rarity fans who would choose her because she's best pony and no other reason would pick her. Your friend needs to educate themself about putting two characters together, a weak character and a strong character. Strong character would win without a doubt. Luckily for Rarity, she won't have to go against him. 

• Brohoof 2

This is a really, really, really stupid and skewed matchup. Pegasus is OP as fuck, dude. This isn't even fair to Rarebear. 

At least put Rarity on someone relative to her own playing field, since, you know, Pegasus could probably take on Discord and Celestia and what not :confused:

Poor, poor, and very unfair matchup :confused:

• Brohoof 2

At least put Rarity on someone relative to her own playing field, since, you know, Pegasus could probably take on Discord and Celestia and what not

That's a bit much. That's more to the lines of Dartz, Paradox, or Anubis 

That's a bit much. That's more to the lines of Dartz, Paradox, or Anubis 

Not very familiar with the series :please: I just know that Pegasus and Rarity are on two different levels - and it's things like this that dictate weight classes in fighting sports such as Mixed Martial Arts and boxing :please:

Not very familiar with the series :please: I just know that Pegasus and Rarity are on two different levels - and it's things like this that dictate weight classes in fighting sports such as Mixed Martial Arts and boxing :please:

Yeah. Anyone in Yugioh who has magic crushes her, some can do it even without magic(Joey)

That being said, she can win against a few of the non-magic users

Rarity against Pegasus in a beauty contest? But that would give Rarity an unfair advantage.

Um... singing? Can Pegasus even sing? Rarity would win that one too...

Something that would make the match fair? 

I like this idea :D Make it a more even contest between the two of them as opposed to a battle to the death or whatever this is :please:

• Brohoof 2

Rarity against Pegasus in a beauty contest? But that would give Rarity an unfair advantage.

Um... singing? Can Pegasus even sing? Rarity would win that one too...

Something that would make the match fair? 

Actually

Pegasus got his own song

• Brohoof 2