Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Movie?

Bit Rusher

I would have to think that Hasbro will give us one eventually, but I don't know. I hope so, anyway. I actually like Equestria Girls more than a lot of people, but I still really want to see a pony movie at some point.

• Brohoof 3

I hear a rumour that an independent company is making a movie about MLP.

The basic plot puts Twilght in charge of a journey to save equstria.....

of course i have no idea whether its a credible rumour....

If it's true then I'm happy to hear that an independent company is making it(assuming it's licensed by hasbro), especially after to seeing what they did with EQG.

There IS a 1986 movie...

Jokes aside, probably not. I think they might keep different ideas from the show, because what would be so special in a movie in comparison with every normal episode.

I hear a rumour that an independent company is making a movie about MLP.

The basic plot puts Twilght in charge of a journey to save equstria.....

of course i have no idea whether its a credible rumour....

There are two large fan film projects currently in the works. One is Journey of the Spark. The other is 'The Last Stand of Harmony' which is actually partnered with Poniverse the same guys that bring you this place. :D

You can visit them here at Writers in Harmony

img-3087068-1-JzVP25I.jpg

JzVP25I.jpg

There IS a 1986 movie...

Jokes aside, probably not. I think they might keep different ideas from the show, because what would be so special in a movie in comparison with every normal episode.

They could make a more mature story if they make a movie family orientated instead of just for kids it would get people talking  about the show again and get people interested who have never seen the show or who stopped watching the show. Just advertise it as a summer family movie like a Disney movie. And I would love for a 2 hour movie to talk more about the dark history of equestrian and give a controversial moral at the end just to stir up controversy

They could make a more mature story if they make a movie family orientated instead of just for kids it would get people talking  about the show again and get people interested who have never seen the show or who stopped watching the show. Just advertise it as a summer family movie like a Disney movie. And I would love for a 2 hour movie to talk more about the dark history of equestrian and give a controversial moral at the end just to stir up controversy

Both the 80s toys, show and movie were made for kids in general, but the show and movie were specifically for the family. Also, they aren't going to throw something as dark as...

THE SMOOOOOZE!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CnOysetlQw

I hope after season 5 they make a movie in between the wait for season 6.

They could use this to do darker thing's like have a character die in the movie and in season 6 have a funereal episode.

And if they make a movie it means they will also make a video game (hopefully the game is not passed on the film it should be a different story.

There are two large fan film projects currently in the works. One is Journey of the Spark. The other is 'The Last Stand of Harmony' which is actually partnered with Poniverse the same guys that bring you this place. :D

You can visit them here at Writers in Harmony

img-3087068-1-JzVP25I.jpg

So the movie is gunna 504 at the mid point?

just kidding, I'm sure it will be good. But I'd rather have a canon movie with the offical voice actors and the writing staff of FiM.

And I'm sure eventually we will get a propper FiM movie, the franchise is very large now and the amount of money a official pony would make. Not to mention the merchandise for the new "movie" liscensed figures and play sets (all they would have to do is repackage the normal stuff). If Hasbro really wants to capitalize on the franchise,they'd end the saga of the mane 6 on a theatatircal release movie.

And I'm sure eventually we will get a propper FiM movie, the franchise is very large now and the amount of money a official pony would make. Not to mention the merchandise for the new "movie" liscensed figures and play sets (all they would have to do is repackage the normal stuff). If Hasbro really wants to capitalize on the franchise,they'd end the saga of the mane 6 on a theatatircal release movie.

I'm thinking a movie may be exactly what they would do to close out the whole series. At least it would be what I would do. :D

• Brohoof 2

I'm thinking a movie may be exactly what they would do to close out the whole series. At least it would be what I would do. :D

With 5+ seasons of character building and 2+ movies of the characters humanized, a big theatrical release of a pony movie is exactly how I would wrap up the FiM saga.

• Brohoof 1

Ironically, the best way to get Hasbro to realize a pony movie would work better, is to not watch EQG and let it tank. That's how you send a message to companies.

Ironically, the best way to get Hasbro to realize a pony movie would work better, is to not watch EQG and let it tank. That's how you send a message to companies.

Not everyone hates EQG though. There's a good number of people that like it, myself included.

Not everyone hates EQG though. There's a good number of people that like it, myself included.

I am getting a little sick of all the Hasbro hate. I think that if no one went to see EQG that would actually discourage them from making a proper movie because if no one paid to see that them maybe no one would see a real movie. 

I am getting a little sick of all the Hasbro hate. I think that if no one went to see EQG that would actually discourage them from making a proper movie because if no one paid to see that them maybe no one would see a real movie. 

Do you not know business? If EQG tanked, and the show continued to be huge, they'd do a pony movie. Its a simple concept.

I'm really hoping the success of the Equestria Girls series will encourage Hasbro to give us a real pony film eventually, with a full cinematic release, over 90 minutes and maybe even 3D. The fan-films are a great idea of what could be done.

As long as they don't let Michael Bay make it then I'll be happy with what ever comes out

I don't think you could make a Michael Bay pony movie because his films are live action and not a cartoon

Still I would love for them to try to make a really bad parody of Michael Bay movies. I want raping Zebras Megon fox to show up as a young dragon and be spikes love interest   

I don't think you could make a Michael Bay pony movie because his films are live action and not a cartoon

Still I would love for them to try to make a really bad parody of Michael Bay movies. I want raping Zebras Megon fox to show up as a young dragon and be spikes love interest

Doesn't matter if its live or animated... anything that this guy touches is F.U.B.A.R. (shoulda demanded my money back on this last TMNT movie)