Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Banul

Do you actually own the plushie in your avatar? Just curios... It's cute :D

Of course! Lil' Chen Stormstout is my pride and joy!

post-26748-0-22938800-1411590871_thumb.jpg

What is your favorite type of cheese?

Greasy, disgusting, probably going to kill me pizza cheese. 

post-26748-0-22938800-1411590871_thumb.jpg

Edited by Banul
  • Brohoof 3

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris?

Infinite wood.

I don't mean to be rude, but what exactly is a banul? :huh:  

There once was a Forsaken death knight created by a huge nerd. His name was Banul, and it was rad. Huge nerd did not previously have an internet name, and so others of his raiding party called him by the name Banul. The name stuck, and he henceforth used that name wherever he went. 

Years passed, and while the Death Knight known as Banul retired from adventuring, hes creator kept the name.

post-26748-0-53828600-1411596063_thumb.jpg

One day, Banul had to change servers and his name was taken. He was forced to add an extra N, but all knew that his name was still Banul.

Edited by Banul
  • Brohoof 1

Rarity is best pony. Why is your argument invalid?

I know you're game, Ghostfacekiller39. You have this forum wrapped around your finger, but I know where you and your mistress' loyalties lie.

post-26748-0-13772000-1411687713.jpg

Edited by Banul
  • Brohoof 4

Greetings good sir. My question is: What shows do you like other than FiM?

I actually don't watch that much TV, as I spend most of my free time playing video games instead. That in mind, though

I'm a big fan of Star Trek: The Next Generation. Captain Picard is way better than Kirk. I've also started watching Star Trek; Deep Space Nine, which is really good so far. For whatever reason, I could never get in to the original series.

Seen a few animes. I like Guren Lagann, Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist, Attack on Titan, and Sword Art Online. Other than that, not a big fan of anime.

I watched this reality show, Doomsday Preppers, for a while. That was fun.

Christ, I think the last TV show I watched on a week by week basis was the first season of Heroes. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Hello, Banul.  You're a smart cookie.  I have a question that desperately needs answering.  Why is it, inescapably, without fail, that the second basket of chips you're served in a sitdown Mexican restaurant is invariably much hotter than the first.  Always.  Every restaurant, every time.  Do they have baskets of chips sitting out, getting cold, that are ear-marked for 1st baskets, and then when you get a refill they scoop some from under the heat lamps?  I mean, what's the deal?  Why can't they give you hot ones the first time?  Sometimes I just want to say, "Please don't bring me the first basket of chips.  Just bring me the second basket straight away."  I MUST KNOW.

Hello, Banul.  You're a smart cookie.  I have a question that desperately needs answering.  Why is it, inescapably, without fail, that the second basket of chips you're served in a sitdown Mexican restaurant is invariably much hotter than the first.  Always.  Every restaurant, every time.  Do they have baskets of chips sitting out, getting cold, that are ear-marked for 1st baskets, and then when you get a refill they scoop some from under the heat lamps?  I mean, what's the deal?  Why can't they give you hot ones the first time?  Sometimes I just want to say, "Please don't bring me the first basket of chips.  Just bring me the second basket straight away."  I MUST KNOW.

Well I'm not well versed in the intricacies of Mexican cuisine, but I would assume that, for whatever reason, it takes less time for the chips to go from the kitchen to the table the second time. 

The first time, they just want to make sure you have some. The second time, they need to refill it as fast as possible to retain satisfaction.