Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Idea Cauldron

ThisAccountIsDead

Scootaloo gets her cutie mark first, and she stops talking to the CMC. She feels like she doesn't belong with them anymore because she already got her cutie mark. After a few days of Scootaloo not talking to the other two, Rainbow Dash finds out and convinces her that she should continue helping her friends because even though she got her cutie mark, her friends still need help to get theirs. 

• Brohoof 3

A mysterious Pony appears suddenly in ponyville.... He seems normal enough, although the mane six all agree something is up with him...

One night all the foals in ponyville disappear. Its up to twilight and friends to figure out why!

Coming to a theatre ear you!

• Brohoof 1

I got another one! :D

The rodeo comes to Ponyville. Everypony tells Applejack that they look forward to seeing her, but Applejack says she won't enter. When the rodeo begins, Twilight, Pinkie, Rainbow, and Fluttershy sit there knowing AJ wasn't going to be there and didn't even wonder where Rarity was because Rarity would never go to a rodeo. When the rodeo began, the ponies discover that Rarity entered. This led Twilight to remember the sleep over where Rarity, Applejack, and Twilight played truth or dare. Rarity gets second place which surprises the four of the Mane Six who were watching.  When Twilight tells Applejack what happened, Applejack is not surprised and tells Twilight that Rarity got second place in the Sisterhooves Social race when Sweetie Belle competed. 

Also:

If you are OK with writing G3, Rarity and Rainbow Dash finds a forest with berries. They check to make sure the berries aren't poisonous, then they share a berry. Little do they know, the berry has magical powers which switches their personalities. Rarity starts acting like Rainbow Dash, and Rainbow Dash starts acting like Rarity. Then G4 begins. 

I got another one! :D

The rodeo comes to Ponyville. Everypony tells Applejack that they look forward to seeing her, but Applejack says she won't enter. When the rodeo begins, Twilight, Pinkie, Rainbow, and Fluttershy sit there knowing AJ wasn't going to be there and didn't even wonder where Rarity was because Rarity would never go to a rodeo. When the rodeo began, the ponies discover that Rarity entered. This led Twilight to remember the sleep over where Rarity, Applejack, and Twilight played truth or dare. Rarity gets second place which surprises the four of the Mane Six who were watching.  When Twilight tells Applejack what happened, Applejack is not surprised and tells Twilight that Rarity got second place in the Sisterhooves Social race when Sweetie Belle competed. 

Also:

If you are OK with writing G3, Rarity and Rainbow Dash finds a forest with berries. They check to make sure the berries aren't poisonous, then they share a berry. Little do they know, the berry has magical powers which switches their personalities. Rarity starts acting like Rainbow Dash, and Rainbow Dash starts acting like Rarity. Then G4 begins. 

not too into G3 (in fact it made me slam my head into a desk -3-) but it does have a good feeling about it

Pinkie Pie becomes an alicorn. The world ends, the end!

I am shal be vry supr dupr famuz wit thes ida!

Here is the best idea you will ever see! :D

Pinkie Pie starts writing fanfictions which have Alicorn OCs, canon OC shippings, and more spaghetti. Every time Pinkie Pie makes something spaghetti, her hooves turn more into spaghetti. The other Mane Six have to stop her before she turns completely into spaghetti. 

@,

Do you take OC stories?

Riley wakes up to find himself inexplicably shrunken to ant-size, and is in Anala's house.

their really hard to write on Fim Fiction due to the fact that populous of the site tends to show 'disdain' to oc stories in general due to the fact that most of them are "red-black-alicorn-celestia's lover/long lost relative" ocs. But I think at the level I've reached when it comes to writing I could pull it off.

Luna, Cadence and Twilight adopt magical disguises and have a little walkabout amongst the citizens.

Its a girl's night out. The gals just want to see a show and have a quiet dinner.

--but we can't have that.

something happens to interrupt the night.

The show is a variety show, very like vaudeville. One of the acts is the Amazing Trixina (actually the great and powerful Trixie in disguise). Her act has been tampered with and Trixina pulls something other than a rabbit out of her hat. Something that is now free.

Want to make it a bit more complicated? Toss in Scootaloo. She saw the Princess magically disguise themselves. Scoots is the only one who knows who and what they are. Spying on them, she sees the tampering, and tries to warn of a third party but is too late. So Scoots teams up with Spike to save the day...or so they hope.

Edited by Silverhoof
  • Brohoof 1

A human named Megan finds herself in Equestria and the Mane Six try to help her get back home, though she ends up helping them to stop some major villain first.

You're basically remaking this kid:

PDVD_050_zps8b636224.jpg

Edited by Petal Dancer