Sunset Shimmer Fan Club

Moost

The pictute doesn't fit in the rarity fan club.

Ponies also don't have shoulders.

Look deep inside yourself brother, you'll see that we are now in the Sunset Shimmer fanclub!!

Cuddling is all in the wrists if you ask me. Poor ponies.

@@Ganondorf8,

Those statues are awesome & Daydream Shimmer looks just as awesome in pony form as she does in her human form, IMO.

sig-4752260.083302daa88d17a14c389a1d9c82

I almost forgot that she was a pony!! I hope we have more of her pony form in either FIM or EG, cos she's got a great design!

(and a super singing voice!)

• Brohoof 4

mlp_signature_by_bitboss-darfqc0.jpg

@@Sparklefan1234 Don't worry. Everyone has passions that come and go. All we can do is appreciate what we had, enjoy what we have, and look forward to what's next. It's been so nice conversing and cracking jokes with you in multiple fan clubs. And it's been so nice seeing the awesome pictures and videos you post. I'm sure all the fans of every pony are very thankful for your contributions. And you know what else, Sparklefan? You have inspired me to expand my horizons; not just focusing on the Fan Clubs of the Mane Six and that of my favorite CMC Filly, but also the Fan Clubs of so many more of the wonderful ponies. Really, for the past few months, you've posted so many ponies that you put me and Steve Piranha to shame lol.

I look forward to our continued times together, both here and in EQD. 

Your BFFF,

ChB

sig-4770396.Sunset_Shimmer_talking_about

Edited by ChB
  • Brohoof 3

image.png

Thanks to @Sparklefan1234 for this awesome sig!

@@ChB,

Thank You, BFFF, for being there for me when I needed someone to talk to,

or when I wanted to share a laugh or cool pic.

I'm also glad I could help you expand your horizons to Sunset Shimmer & other characters.

sig-4770417.sig-4770417.1316999__safe_so

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 5

IMG_0073.jpeg.23b4b3ca0c687c68e46b517e4fdbe26a.jpeg

@@Sparklefan1234

Starlight has essentially taken the role that Sunset should have been given had she been allowed to return to Equestria. No disrespect towards the former but the latter was established long beforehand.

sunset_shimmer_swimsuit_by_icesticker-da

• Brohoof 2

rainbowfalls_sig.png.9f23ec82e216af1315704914cd3052b1.png

@@Ganondorf8,

If that's the case, Sunset Shimmer (Hopefully) returning to Equestria  would fit perfectly for those three specials, IMO.

It's a shame that they'll only be half hour specials though, meaning it would probably be rushed.

__mlp___collab_proj7__sunset_s_reports__

• Brohoof 4

IMG_0073.jpeg.23b4b3ca0c687c68e46b517e4fdbe26a.jpeg

@@Sparklefan1234

Technically, they will be twenty-two minutes in length, but yes they will most likely be rushed in places so as to fit in everything they want to focus on.

That time constraint problem has struck again.

XmasSunsetbyGaelleDragons1481496260663.p

• Brohoof 5

@@Sparklefan1234

The same can be said about the two-part adventures that the show has. Time constraints means certain things have to be cut, unexplained, or shortened so as to be able to get in everything.

That Sunset and Adagio image was one I didn't find but rather was posted by someone else over on EQD's Nightly Discussion.

large.png

• Brohoof 5