Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Phoebe and her Unicorn Heavenly Nostrils

ManaMinori

has anyone read this? Quick synopsis: It all started when Phoebe skipped a rock across a pond and accidentally hit a unicorn in the face. Improbably, this led to Phoebe being granted one wish, and using it to make the unicorn, Marigold Heavenly Nostrils, her obligational best friend. But can a vain mythical beast and a nine-year-old daydreamer really forge a connection?

I recently got into this, because....unicorns. Why would I need any other reason? XD And I found this delightful, from the few strips I've read.

Two in particular, had me laughing out loud- the first of which had me wondering if pixies existed in MLP's Equestria, and they drive ponies mad with their singing, as well. XD Any thoughts on this cute little comic?

http://assets.amuniversal.com/e00eaee0b571012fd707001dd8b71c47

And the other. heeheehee >u<

http://assets.amuniversal.com/085f4190a551012f2fe800163e41dd5b

Edited by Nightmare Muffin
  • Brohoof 3

Thanks for posting about it. After some googling, I found a link to a web comic of Phoebe and her Unicorn, Heavenly Nostrils by Dana Simpson.

http://www.gocomics.com/heavenly-nostrils/2012/04/22

It looks interesting; I'm gonna start readin it. ;)

yeah, shouldn't be too hard to find, for anyone to read it online. There is a book out, I've heard, so if anyone wants to actually go out and pick one up if they find they enjoy the online comic, that's fine, too.

I almost thought it's about an unicorn's huge nostrils :blink:

I just read two strips and I'm already hooked! Thank you so much for posting about this :lol:

hehe. yeah, the title is kinda misleading.

yeah, it's addicting. Just wait till you get to the (spoilers) unicorn twerking XD XD XD

• Brohoof 1

Damn. I've been reading this comic for about an hour now and stayed up way passed what I wanted to.

Thanks for showing me a new webcomic to enjoy! Is this still ongoing?

yes. It is still ongoing. She just released her first book and though it may not be as long running as Ozy and Millie (1998-2008 I believe), it should run for a good couple of years :)

• 9 years later...
(edited)

Yep.  Read the series since 2013 and still do along with getting the published stuff.

My pics of it and stuff I got with Volumes 17 and 18:

Spoiler

my_collection_picture__261_by_antiyonder_dfpv6yf-414w-2x.thumb.jpg.2dac7dcca7bb4c94a07a1a544ea08c63.jpg

collection_addition_picture__5_by_antiyonder_dftw6r0-414w-2x.thumb.jpg.0c12ff9e5d63c700026c2ce8f72c2d47.jpg

collection_addition_picture__20_by_antiyonder_dgc35te-414w-2x.thumb.jpg.184ce96ea11baf828d74bc8e60189fd0.jpg

Got Unicorn Crush earlier today, but I'll be waiting until next week or the week after before my next comic store pics.  If anyone is nice enough to post after, I'll be sure to post again with the current volume.  Also Volume 20 will be due in October.

Edited by Antiyonder