Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media So a Local Thing Happened

Itsy Bitsy Alex

So I live over by Blackstone MA. As a matter of fact, I just moved out of that area. As it turns out, I was lucky that I did. Only two months after I moved out, on August 28th, three baby corpses and four still living children were removed from a house right down the street from my previous house. The reason? Well, according to reports, the mother and father not only neglected the older two (who were in middle school), but the mother got pregnant five more times and didn't want to tell anybody, so she left the infants on the second floor. Sadly, only two of the babies survived. The three dead ones were found in the closet on that floor. The other babies were found in the room filled with diapers, feces, and other assorted garbage, surrounded by rats and dead animals. The two older children are now living with their grandparents, and the infants are in a rehibilitation center.

I may have some of my information wrong here, so have a news link!

http://wpri.com/2014/09/14/vigil-tonight-for-infants-found-dead-in-blackstone-home/

So yeah, all I've got to say to these parents is, ya nastay.

Go ahead and discuss below!

Edited by Lavender Quill

Ugh....Now that is the lowest of the low. I mean, making your babies starve to death from neglect? And why not give away the babies to be adopted?

Plus, i hope those kids'll be ok....

I wanna slap whoever did this, or even better hit them with a 20 ft long pole and just knock those Sonufbeetches right the Flub out.

Ugh....Now that is the lowest of the low. I mean, making your babies starve to death from neglect? And why not give away the babies to be adopted?

Plus, i hope those kids'll be ok....

I wanna slap whoever did this, or even better hit them with a 20 ft long pole and just knock those Sonufbeetches right the Flub out.

Or shoot them in the genitals with a .45 so they don't ever have any more kids.

• Brohoof 2

Better yet, why don't we trap her in a cell and make her go through what those babies and the rest of her living children did?

Both parents are facing charges, however the mother is being charged with murder on top of the charge of neglect. I believe she was imprisoned a few weeks ago.

• Brohoof 1

I would recommend chaining them to a rock and having an eagle come and rip out their livers, which grow back just for it to happen the next day, and the next day..... For eternity. That has already been done, Prometheus in Greek mythology.

• Brohoof 2

Good lord,that's horrible. The people that live in this world...

It's actually kind of funny because stuff like this is happening all over America and people worried about what's going on in other countries. Government pls.

• Brohoof 1

How about repeatedly stabbing them in the eyes again and again, in a way that they dont die. Then pull off their skin and throw salt all over them, and then throw them in 80 degrees hot water which has a pH level of 3. And then cutting off random parts of their bodies and feeding it to them.

nah... thats too much. They just deserve to be bashed to death.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

How about repeatedly stabbing them in the eyes again and again, in a way that they dont die. Then pull off their skin and throw salt all over them, and then throw them in 80 degrees hot water which has a pH level of 3. And then cutting off random parts of their bodies and feeding it to them.

nah... thats too much. They just deserve to be bashed to death.

Whoa there friend, you might need to slow down.

tumblr_inline_mwhob2gloT1rhjc5d.gif

Edited by Lavender Quill
  • Brohoof 1

Whoa there friend, you might need to slow down.

tumblr_inline_mwhob2gloT1rhjc5d.gif

in your opinion, is there any crime in the world that is deserving of the punishment i conjured up? I cant think of any... but i just know that there is someone who deserves it in this world.

in your opinion, is there any crime in the world that is deserving of the punishment i conjured up? I cant think of any... but i just know that there is someone who deserves it in this world.

Probably rape. It's a terrible thing, take it from me.