Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the worst thing that happened to you at school?

Slendy

My problems aren't really that severe. I never really got "bullied". My class is the type to make fun of people when things stand out from them, or if they actually choose to. I've had my share of embarrassing moments here and there, but the ones that stuck out the most were my early years in middle school. All of it was just... bad. I look back at it and laugh, yeah, but the people during that time really impacted my life and made me sort of insecure. Luckily I got over it the next year, but it still plagues my mind every now and then. Honestly, if I had the ability to, I'd erase that point in my life. Nothing was really gained that year. >:\

• Brohoof 2

Failing grade nine English through a lack of trying. It may not seem like much to some, but personal failiures affect me far more than peer criticism or bullying. Early on in school, I developed the tactic of being a noble gas; don't react to social abuse, and the problems will either go away or get swept under the rug for future solving. It seems to have worked, as any bullying I've recieved since then was purely happenstancial. So now, the only one close enough to me for their opinions to hurt is myself. If I fail at something that I set my mind to, I really berate myself. It doesn't even have to be important; I was once livid at myself for a week for not managing to crack a code.

Everyday was something new and chaotically bad with each day. I barely focused half the time when I was in my lessons due to being easily distracted and put off course by class clowns. I encountered many bullies of all walks of life, I was once choked and dragged up against a wall by someone much taller than me. It's sort of messed up now, a tall guy picking on a skinny girl, if it were done today he'd be arrested or sued for assault or bodily harm to me. I was a fighter though, being a girl and being so skinny made it harder to pick my fights. And when I was at school when a boy hit you and abused you it meant he liked you. I wish my school experience on no one as it was horrible.

But the worst memory of all was this one time when I was 15 in high school. School was over and I had to stay behind to finish work I fell behind in, the class was Geography. No one else was in the class room but me and my teacher (who will remain nameless). He got up from his desk and walked over to the window and looked out of it for a while. The room fell awfully silent to where you could here yourself swallow loudly. He then took a brief look at me sitting at my desk working and walked over to the class room door. He put a poster over the window of his class door and then pulled out a key from his pocket and locked the door. My teacher then started to walk over to me and he asked me how I was getting on. I being a nervous and very shy girl at the time replied with a meer nod. He then took a seat from another desk across from me and sat it right beside me. He sat down and looked at my legs. He then went on to talk about sexual intercourse which at the time I knew very little about. He told me that he had a special teaching method that he used for students that fall behind. He then went out and grasped my bare leg, running his hand in that region. At this point I felt weird and very very scared, and so I should've been. I think you all know what happens, he raped me and told me it was part of the system and a normal thing. I still suffer from tissue fractures from that very day in my life, I had to go through a lot of hospital help. 

So yes, school was dreadful for me and I never wish to relive it.

If that's true, then may I congratulate you on not falling into a life of depression and suspicion. I've seen people's lives ruined by less than that.

• Brohoof 2

Well, three things - one is in a sense a good thing but still.

• I was pinned against the wall and had hard candies shoved down my throat. Miracle I didn't choke myself to death.
  • I was tripped up and broke my arm immediately before a school gathering. I was speaking to 800+ people during that time in pain.
  • I got caught up in a bullying situation involving a couple of younger students. I voluntarily assisted these students in their case against a gang of bullies - being beaten myself in the process. (Edit: it's worth mentioning that I'm still fighting for these guys - the teachers refuse to listen)

I have more but it's no point depressing myself.

• Brohoof 2

Going to school was the worst thing to happen at school.  Besides the typical being bullied from grade K all the way to college, I did enjoy learning even if the teachers weren't all that nice(some were actually pretty racist and never got in trouble for it).  Thankfully though, I never fell or broke any bones at school.  So I guess I can count myself lucky there. :D 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Thanks, everyone.

Everyday was something new and chaotically bad with each day. I barely focused half the time when I was in my lessons due to being easily distracted and put off course by class clowns. I encountered many bullies of all walks of life, I was once choked and dragged up against a wall by someone much taller than me. It's sort of messed up now, a tall guy picking on a skinny girl, if it were done today he'd be arrested or sued for assault or bodily harm to me. I was a fighter though, being a girl and being so skinny made it harder to pick my fights. And when I was at school when a boy hit you and abused you it meant he liked you. I wish my school experience on no one as it was horrible.

But the worst memory of all was this one time when I was 15 in high school. School was over and I had to stay behind to finish work I fell behind in, the class was Geography. No one else was in the class room but me and my teacher (who will remain nameless). He got up from his desk and walked over to the window and looked out of it for a while. The room fell awfully silent to where you could here yourself swallow loudly. He then took a brief look at me sitting at my desk working and walked over to the class room door. He put a poster over the window of his class door and then pulled out a key from his pocket and locked the door. My teacher then started to walk over to me and he asked me how I was getting on. I being a nervous and very shy girl at the time replied with a meer nod. He then took a seat from another desk across from me and sat it right beside me. He sat down and looked at my legs. He then went on to talk about sexual intercourse which at the time I knew very little about. He told me that he had a special teaching method that he used for students that fall behind. He then went out and grasped my bare leg, running his hand in that region. At this point I felt weird and very very scared, and so I should've been. I think you all know what happens, he raped me and told me it was part of the system and a normal thing. I still suffer from tissue fractures from that very day in my life, I had to go through a lot of hospital help. 

So yes, school was dreadful for me and I never wish to relive it.

Now, I'm not saying to anyone else in this thread that their problems weren't bad at all. Nearly every post that I've read in this thread about people being bullied and what not...I am deeply sorry for you all. But this one just...hit me badly. I'm so sorry, Sky.

I guess I better put mine, to be honest with you all. It is my thread, anyway.

I used to be a compulsive liar back at school. I lied about some really fucked up shit that I'd rather not talk about...it sickens me to even think about what I made up...

Anyway, because of this and rightfully so, I got bullied. Quite a bit. I've had it nowhere NEAR as bad as you guys, but I did get some bullying along the road. I remember that back when I was about 14 or so, people used to call me "fish lips". I fucking laugh at it now, but back then, it hurt. Essentially, my lip was just a bit bigger than normal. My lip isn't so bad now, but back then, it was worse. My so called "friends" turned the lights off in the restroom while I was in and closed the door. I was literally blind. Pitch black darkness. Back then, I was scared of the dark. Now...not so much. But, I remember crying and screaming for them to turn them back on.....I cried a lot back then. I was such a pussy...heh. Not saying anyone is who cries, but for me personally...it was pathetic. 

Some people called me a cripple for my cerebral palsy (even though you can barely notice it as I've only got it about 2%. I think it mainly affects my muscles as in stiffness and sometimes, my concentration. That's about it, really. I used to walk quite funny, but I had an operation to fix that). Nowadays, I just laugh and think that the people who called me that are just immature idiots who's mental age was clearly lacking behind their actual age. I just love to laugh at them. Lmao.

Edited by Sam Gideon
  • Brohoof 3

The only really noteworthy happening that I can remember was back when I was a little toddler in elementary school, because ever since that school me and my brother have been in homeschooling. Anyways, I had a really bright idea to hide in the marble walled stalls in the marble floored bathroom to try and pull a prank on someone by jumpscaring them. Right as I attempted to do that, someone else opened up the door I was holding onto, and I ended up slamming my head right on those hard surfaces. What followed was blood curdling screams, seeing my own hands soaked with blood while my hair felt like it was drenched in ketchup, having teachers try to interrogate me for phone numbers I didn't know, and finally a staple to patch it back up at the doc's office.

Fun times, really. :D

• Brohoof 2

• 7 years later...
(edited)

Throughout, social anxiety and awkwardness.

But the worst moment? Had to have been when I was walking up the stairs and I tripped and slammed face first into the metal bit on the stairs! Bled and I was sore for a while :(

Edited by Trot Souffle
IN FRONT OF EVERYONE MIND YOU!!!!

(edited)

Being mistreated by fellow students, some teacher and dinner lady. Some teachers can be diffcult and treat like you the bad ones even you're not. 

Also worst I got injuried, I run to dining hall tip up and land with hands on the floor and pain in middle arms (behind the elbow), I about to cry and walk past few students lucky they took no noices, walk toward somewhere and sit somewhere and there students walking by and few give weird look (thinking about that I should look at anyone passing by). I got sent home and hosptal and got bandged and got X-Ray, they say it broken but not big.

Edited by Sunny and Izzy Man

• 1 month later...

looking back at it now, i went to school with plenty of dickheads, but i can't help but forgive them because i was kind of a cunt myself. the worst part was that i didn't even realize it.

oh, well. adolescence is not a fun time.

I was almost a mute in school other than recess or lunch. I unfortunately heard everything others would say behind or sometime to me was really mean and dark or just gross or messed up. The worst though was a kid t words the end of my senior year. I have horrible anxiety and this kid knowing it would sit there in home room and study skill and face me and stare at me and make fun of me to other kids. On the last day of being there though I yelled and cussing at him. He backed out kinda in shock idk but it felt great…