Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What as the worst year of school for you?

Metallic Strings

6th grade. I had switched schools like a week in, and overall I felt like I didn't fit most of the time, plus I was having huge problems with grades and I was dealing with personal issues alone outside of school, especially during the second semester.

That's one school year I never want to relive personally :P

• Brohoof 1

Year 8. My 'friends' started avoiding me and I got bullied quite a bit. Luckily I found a new group of friends near the end of the year who I've now been friends with for 5 years and I've never looked back :) It was bad at the time but I wouldn't change a thing, those experiences, no matter how bad, made me who I am today

• Brohoof 2

Everything except 8th grade xD 

Complete opposite for me. 8th grade was the single worst school year for me. Horrible grades, got in multiple fights, and had crazy teachers. I remember the day some short kid stole my backpack and I had to chase him up the hall and slam him into some lockers to get it back. A lot of the badness stemmed from the fact that the school mixed together IB program kids, preppy kids, and low-income assholes all into one batch.

• Brohoof 1

Complete opposite for me. 8th grade was the single worst school year for me. Horrible grades, got in multiple fights, and had crazy teachers. I remember the day some short kid stole my backpack and I had to chase him up the hall and slam him into some lockers to get it back. A lot of the badness stemmed from the fact that the school mixed together IB program kids, preppy kids, and low-income assholes all into one batch.

I wish I had that intense moments xD

• Brohoof 1

My freshman year of high school. I had a horrible anxiety problem, which caused me to miss a lot of school. I did not fit in at all and often felt lost in a sea of people, especially since I wasn't around long enough to have time to properly make friends. Long story short, there was a lot of turmoil going on in my life during that time and I was a major emotional wreck. I had kind of lost a sense of purpose in the world. But one thing that I am still grateful for is that my experience helped me to realize what I wanted to do and be in life. I learned that I wanted to have a career relating to helping others in tough situations.

• Brohoof 1

My freshman year of high school. I had a horrible anxiety problem, which caused me to miss a lot of school. I did not fit in at all and often felt lost in a sea of people, especially since I wasn't around long enough to have time to properly make friends. Long story short, there was a lot of turmoil going on in my life during that time and I was a major emotional wreck. I had kind of lost a sense of purpose in the world. But one thing that I am still grateful for is that my experience helped me to realize what I wanted to do and be in life. I learned that I wanted to have a career relating to helping others in tough situations.

I'm having anxiety problems right now.. :/ 

Freshman year, without a doubt. 8th grade was good, as I had a small but awesome group of friends. Most of them stayed back that year, though, so while they were still in Middle School, I moved to High school. Because of this, I hardly ever saw any of them, which just sucked :/

• Brohoof 1

Freshman year, without a doubt. 8th grade was good, as I had a small but awesome group of friends. Most of them stayed back that year, though, so while they were still in Middle School, I moved to High school. Because of this, I hardly ever saw any of them, which just sucked :/

I understand this. After 8th grade, my two best friends left school and I had to make all new friends, which took months because I have high social anxiety.

• Brohoof 1

I understand this. After 8th grade, my two best friends left school and I had to make all new friends, which took months because I have high social anxiety.

Yeah, I'm not a very sociable person, either. Two of my group that did stay back actually left that school for one year and instead became homeschooled, making me see them even less. Do you know why your two best friends left school?

Yeah, I'm not a very sociable person, either. Two of my group that did stay back actually left that school for one year and instead became homeschooled, making me see them even less. Do you know why your two best friends left school?

Ones mother had bad cancer and he left school to stay at home for her. My other friend was expelled for making a tasteless but harmless joke.

Every single year of middle school and high school was awful for me. 

Then again....the only reason elementary school wasn't so bad was because of recess...and I usually sat alone during those times.

So all of it was pretty awful. xD

Ones mother had bad cancer and he left school to stay at home for her. My other friend was expelled for making a tasteless but harmless joke.

That's terrible :(

With your other friend, though, what exactly was the joke? I mean, it must have been pretty bad if he was expelled over it...

I'm having anxiety problems right now.. :/

:/

If you ever need to talk about it, feel free to hit me up. *Hugs*

• Brohoof 1

10th grade 2010-2011 

10th grade was a mother fucking bitch and hit me like a fright train.

I don't know what it was about 10th grade but the difficulty in work from 9th grade just seems to skyrocket.

It was also the year I was arrested for making a death threat to another classmate of mine and had to go to court for it. The judge made a deal with me if I could go the rest of the school year without getting in trouble with law enforcement (this was late September 2010) I wouldn't have to pay the ticket, so that had me stressed all year.

In spring of that school year I was facing online drama that nearly cause me to commit suicide on more than 1 occasion. That drama and stress carried over into school which made things more difficult during what was already the most difficult time of the year for me.