Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What as the worst year of school for you?

Metallic Strings

If I had to say a specific year, I'd say 7th grade. It was the one year where I was close to getting in detention, and it was when I spent the most time with toxic people (although I spent time with them from 4th to 8th). 9th was pretty bad as well, because it was before I brought my iPod to school, so I would have to hear people constantly saying stuff with the purpose of pissing me off whenever I took the bus to and from school.

• Brohoof 1

Grade 11 was probably my worst. Not really because of school itself, but more so because of things happening in my life at that time. I'd wipe it from my mind if I could.

Probably sophomore year of high school. The first half was pretty forgettable, and the second half was when my girlfriend decided to cheat on me. Managed to turn things around that summer, and the following two years were the best of my life so far.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

-'nam flashbacks-

No, seriously  2015. My personal life crumbled down like a cookie, my social life died in a horrible crash and I had to cope with all of that during a really hard year with some very hard and important classes. That's when I started to drink to numb myself enough to barely function and prevent myself from breaking down publicly. Head aches were the standard of daylight due hang overs, but they distracted me from thinking about my problems. Somehow I managed to survive the year.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...