Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What as the worst year of school for you?

Metallic Strings

That's terrible :(

With your other friend, though, what exactly was the joke? I mean, it must have been pretty bad if he was expelled over it...

Tasteless bomb joke to another student. Didn't deserve to be expelled, but you have to watch what you say.

Tasteless bomb joke to another student. Didn't deserve to be expelled, but you have to watch what you say.

Yeah, expulsion for one joke is way too harsh, in my opinion. A detention would have certainly sent the same kind of message to not say such hurtful things, but without over-doing it... :/

That's a pretty difficult question to answer, because every year of school has been awful for me. EVERY. YEAR.

That being said, the worst was junior year.  On top of all the personal and social problems I always have, I also had a shit ton of school work to worry about, so yeah...

Junior year got pretty derailed near the end for me emotionally.

It was the year I moved to a new school, the friends I made would quickly ignore me for no reason, I was so overwhelmed with work, and I just had a bitter taste in my mouth from some people. It was also when my inferiority complex was really showing.

I could probably go for 9th grade. I remember it being when all of the people I thought were my friends completely turned their backs on me. In addition, I made the lowest band even though I was toward the top in middle school.  I even remember ending up in last chair! D: Looking back at this, I do not understand this. I wonder what happened with me.

Myself from back then would surely argue that 11th and 12th were the worst, too. There was lots of drama and band drama in both of those years, and at that point I took it all very hard, but I do not sympathize with myself from that time anymore. Whereas with 9th grade I really don't even know what happened.

Edited by Envy

My first two years of High School, after those two years I took two years off because of depression, I was bullied bad but the funny thing was when I went back to school, the bullies ended up being my friends, not saying I became a bully but they changed and were really good to me.

My worst school year was 6th grade, because I didn't know anyone I was new, everyone was going with their friends and then there was me. Also my grades, my lowest grade in 6th grade was a 54%. Not so good... I was grounded all summer.

It is a bit of an odd answer for me, the worst years were the last two years of High School, then is when a lot of problems for me started to arise. See, what I would consider my worst year would be 5th grade, because that year, I had literally no friends and I got into tons of fights that year. The reason why I still think that was not the worst, was because I still was able to enjoy things at home. It was a lot easier then. 

During the last two year, while I had more friends than I had ever had in school, I had way more interests and so on, my depression and anxiety were starting to get a lot worse at that time and it made enjoying things that I liked before a lot more challenging. So at that point, I school was getting very, very tiresome and I just did not want to bother with it anymore, so my grades were also the worst in those years as well. 

All of them have been pretty terrible, but the entirety of middle school was the worst. I was taken out of homeschooling and placed in public school and I hated it so badly that I actually considered suicide more than once. It didn't help that my parents didn't take me very seriously when I claimed to be depressed and needed help. Fortunately, even though high school sucks, it's a lot more tolerant than middle school.

I'd probably say 7th grade. In that year, I was depressed going through identity crisis, people kept influencing my in negative ways(this sort of continued through 8th grade), then they had a problem with me swearing, even though they had sailor mouths. That's all I remember, but it was pretty bad for me.

7th grade was like hell on earth for me. I always thought people were making fun of me, talking behind my back, etc. I could contribute this year to my paranoia, anxiety, depression, among other things. I even had to go to a mental hospital because of this.

Edited by P.T.79