Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the worst thing that happened to you at school?

Slendy

Don't know if this has been done yet (really should have checked. Hope it hasn't been. If it has been done, my apologies). But, here goes.

What was the worst thing that ever happened to you at school?

• Brohoof 1

Definitely struggling to make friends in school and having poor and awkward social skills, also I was bullied a lot too so that was always something I dreaded about when I got up in the morning for school.

• Brohoof 2

I was bullied a lot.. Someone broke my arm in middle school. Still can't straighten my arm all the way. (And they let me in the army with that shit.)

fuck riddillen ( wrong spelling)

Bullied .. (Already mentioned)

Never smoked weed.

• Brohoof 3

Never stood up for myself in so many cases in which I should have. I was a walking mat back then and I look back at myself then and now I see two different people. If I could go back and tell my younger self some advice I would and I would tell him to stand strong and watch your own back and be happy with you are and never change who you are to be friends with someone else. 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Hmm...

Honestly there's been some embarrassing times but now that I look back at them they were kinda funny. I guess sophomore year was pretty bad. It was my first experience with a major move. I had no friends for pretty much the whole year, sat alone at pep rallys and all that. For like a month I sat outside by myself for lunch. But towards the middle of the school year it started to get a little better.

Edited by Cupcakes14
  • Brohoof 2

Nothing outrageously bad at all. The worst part was not identifying with anyone and bad social skills. People partying? Not for me. There were other people with my interests but I was always taking the easier way out of not approaching them and also just anxious about it. Other than that my high school career was boring. I did branch out and do sports but I almost never did anything outside of school.

• Brohoof 2

I've had many bad things happen to me, Like, someone said I smelled like shit, people took my lunches, the people who had lockers beside me said they hated me, people laughed at the way I dressed, people called me a spaz even though I only did it ONCE. I got cyber bullied nobody bother to talk to me. School was crappy to me :(

• Brohoof 2

In the 6th grade, I was both bullied and a bully. A little more of the former than the latter, but I still dislike thinking about either of the two.

I also suppose the fact that I acted somewhat like a douchebag in the middle of my freshman year of HS counts.

• Brohoof 2

Worst thing for me is just not even interacting with anyone. That's what it was like for me in 8th grade almost. There was like only one class period I ever talked to anyone back in that day.

Changed a lot when I moved back home to where all my friends were.

Something that sucks that I have on a regular basis, is being in that weird in between introvert and extrovert. As in having poor social skills and wanting to have lots of friends. Such is the life of me.

• Brohoof 2

I was being harrassed by students due to a nasty rumor that went around about me.

Students would yell insults at me in the halls, throw garbage at me, and often times told me thatI should just off myself.

• Brohoof 2

I have both a very mild case of autism and ADD.

Also I am able to control my symptoms to such a point that you'd hardly notice anything if even anything at all.

I almost have no problems with my speech, social, and conversation skills.

So why do I bring this up?

Well way back in 10th grade word got out that I went to "speech therapy".

Immediately after that, somehow the a couple of students in my class found out my symptoms.

They eventually began mocking me do to my labels.

I won't go too into detail about what they said, but it truly sickened me.

Eventually, I was forced to report them to the principal.

It was the only time I've ever been bullied in school.

• Brohoof 2

I may have posted about this a long time ago.  So, I'll make this a "long story short" version.

In my sophomore year of high school, I accidentally left a pocket knife in my jeans pocket from the day before; I was using the knife after school to carve some wood.  That day we took a field trip to a museum.  I humbly told one of the bus drivers about it, and she said it wasn't a big deal, and she'd hold onto it for me til we got back home (back to the school).  Which, would have been fine, except, she didn't.  She gave it to me on the ride home, rather than at home.  So, before I could get it into my pocket, a kid (that I never liked anyway) took it out of my hand and stabbed the bus seat.  Lol.  Awesome.  So, next day, principal asked me to his office.  Both myself and the idiot who stabbed the seat were suspended for a couple days.  Him for the action, me for supplying the tool.  *Rolls eyes*

Oh well.  It didn't really affect me much.  I still was able to do my school work, just, at home.  

Pro tip: Check your pockets before going to school.   ^_^ 

~ Miles

• Brohoof 3

The majority of middle school was terrible for me. I was thrown into public school without warning after a year or so of being homeschooled and having absolutely no interaction with people my age. I was bullied, had no social skills whatsoever, and had to deal with a lot of peer pressure and anxiety, depression, things of that nature. High school's treated me better, but I still have no clue what to do when confronted with situations in which I have to interact with others, and I never changed from my awkward, stuttering over sentences personality. In short, I'm quite excited to leave the prison.

• Brohoof 3

Besides asking a girl out and getting shot down and getting laughed at and it was really embarrassing....But I would count me falling down on the black top playground in kindergarten and I got a very very bad gash on my side...Cried the whole day and the teacher never did anything except tell me to quiet down. I sat there the rest of the day and got home. And it was infected :/ badly to >~< but I survived obviously :P

• Brohoof 2

Where do i start? There was my crippling antisocial awkwardness and lack of any kind of social skills, the bullying that drove me to tears more than once, the time I was utterly humiliated by my elementary school french teacher outright calling me an idiot because I had an utter lack of any grasp of French and then when I was humiliated again later on by my awful 6th grade music teacher. Those are just the worst, but yeah, school utterly sucked for me right up until the last year or so of high-school.

• Brohoof 2

All of middle school was abysmal for me. Other than making friends with the wrong people and randomly starting shit with others, I would get bullied a ton. My severe social anxiety made it impossible for me to even talk to a teacher without breaking down, and as anyone would assume, I didn't make very many friends. People would pass rumors that I cut and dumb unchecked stuff like that or they would make fun of my weight constantly, which both led to some....severe problems down the road. I eventually switched over to online schooling after all my "friends" left and I haven't looked back since. I can admit that I did so some cruel stuff myself but it wasn't really comparable to how rude everyone else was. Honestly, unless you're a thin-looking supermodel with a high metabolism, high intelligence, and no mental illnesses then public school will automatically be shit. 

• Brohoof 4

Probably someone slashing at me with a sharp object which left (actually quite a cool) but painful scar for a while down my face. He was expelled immediately, but it freaked me out. There are a few other things like passing out in a chemistry lesson for no reason, asking another girl out online and she tells her friends about it, breaking my leg during rugby, which involved laying on a freezing cold field while my friends bumbled around trying too find someone. I mean seriously I was there for like 20 minutes before ANYONE came.  

• Brohoof 2

The worst thing? I left in the middle of school during recess when I gave out my runescape password to someone, and he and his friends starting chanting it around me. When I got home and logged in, all my things were gone. No surprise, as giving out my password was incredibly stupid, but hey kids do stupid shit.