Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Rise of Nightwind Boreas [Adventure] [Rainbow Power] [Villains]

Wind Chaser

(edited)

This is an open rp, right? Can I include a character?

You've missed a lot, you'll have to get up to speed. The good side only has two right now (SparkWolf has not yet posted) so I'd appreciate it if you submitted for that side. :)

@Wolf Smith@Rainbow Eclipse, @Snowflake Frostflame, ,

This thing's not dead! I've been busy for a while. Please post whenever you're ready.

Edited by Nightwind Boreas

(edited)

Don't worry, my character naturally is a hero. He always does what he believes is right. ^-^

All right, that's cool. Do you have a profile of the character? If not, could you just give me a name, personality, and backstory?

(BTW, you'd be just in time, we're ready to have the heroes jump in right about now.)

I don't have a profile for him.

Name: Nerd-Letter
Personality: Comical and outgoing

Backstory: He's an orphan living in ponyville, and he doesn't really have any friends, despite his attempts.

Also, a note, Nerd-Letter may be on the side of good, but there's some insanity in him, which comes out depending on various emotions, so it's pretty much Multiple Personality Disorder. When he's depressed, he becomes loopy and similar to The Joker, when he's furious, he becomes murderous. When he feels betrayed, he becomes the deadly kind of mischievous. So he'll likely be switching sides a few times, but for the most part, he's a hero.

Okay, @Nerd-Letter, you can post when ready. ;)

Night flew high above the group, ready to dive and take one as food for tonight, maybe the first pony. The guards stood no chances, he was growing more and more powerful as the night went on. He started to dive after the pony he bit, addicted to his blood. "FOOD!!"

Sorry to bother you, but I just need to correct you, we established that it is not yet night time;

"These are good ideas, but...Shade, you can go in on that plan. I don't know if the rest of us will be able to, with all the guard around there. Unless there's somepony here versed in magic who can make magical disguises for us, I think we'll have to wait a little longer. It's still quite a few hours to darkness..."

(edited)

I think we may have to deal with the fact Night got put in his situation

also I teleported to Ponyville with Hazardpoint and Shade to gather information on why there are so many guards is that alright?

I'll look for a workaround for Night. Your mission would be to go in and try to steal the Rainbow Power box and bring it out. This plan was exposited in earlier posts. Nightwind Boreas was growing impatient that it had become daylight before he could execute his plan.

Also, when your actions affect other users, please use mentions. Both and are confirmed AFK right now. We're going to have to slow it down to accommodate them.

@Wolf Smith, , and @Nerd-Letter take notice as well, we don't want to be leaving anyone behind.

alright then

I edited my post to where I'm trying to gather information while Shade and Hazardpoint are trying to steal the Rainbow Power Box I will resume posting when they reply

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

I have a character who I think would fit very well, but the only problem is that he is an Alicorn .... However I am voting him up for a villain Role.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shadowknight-r6901

How he became a Villain: It is rather simple tale and one that doesn't take too long. Shadowknight had long since been "Tainted" with dark powers. Though he was good at heart, he was always viewed with distrust and sometimes fear for his nature. His yearning for companionship grew as even his brother started to drift away from him and to other ponies of a more socieable nature.

Feeling abandoned and alone in the world, and repulsed as a monster, his dark powers grew. They fed off these negative feelings until eventually the sadness changed to rage and hatred. Now corrupted and changed, he seeks to 'avenge' himself on those that have put him down. They thought he was a monster, and so he became one. He even may have found some potential allies that would help him gain his misguided revenge, if only to serve their own needs. (Basically his dark powers have twisted his mind due to his lack of much other pony contact. He now feels that he has been wronged and is now bent on revenge for being alone. This makes him reckless and prone to bouts of rage, a change in his original character personality that would only exist for this RP. I will say though that if it is okay, he might have the potential to be turned into a hero if someone can reach past the anger.)

If you have too many villains I could just revert Shadowknight to a hero.

Then I could add in his brother and a traveling knight pegasus I have named Steelhide.

In total 3 extra heroes but all owned by 1 RPer .3.

I have a character who I think would fit very well, but the only problem is that he is an Alicorn .... However I am voting him up for a villain Role.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shadowknight-r6901

How he became a Villain: It is rather simple tale and one that doesn't take too long. Shadowknight had long since been "Tainted" with dark powers. Though he was good at heart, he was always viewed with distrust and sometimes fear for his nature. His yearning for companionship grew as even his brother started to drift away from him and to other ponies of a more socieable nature.

Feeling abandoned and alone in the world, and repulsed as a monster, his dark powers grew. They fed off these negative feelings until eventually the sadness changed to rage and hatred. Now corrupted and changed, he seeks to 'avenge' himself on those that have put him down. They thought he was a monster, and so he became one. He even may have found some potential allies that would help him gain his misguided revenge, if only to serve their own needs. (Basically his dark powers have twisted his mind due to his lack of much other pony contact. He now feels that he has been wronged and is now bent on revenge for being alone. This makes him reckless and prone to bouts of rage, a change in his original character personality that would only exist for this RP. I will say though that if it is okay, he might have the potential to be turned into a hero if someone can reach past the anger.)If you have too many villains I could just revert Shadowknight to a hero.

Then I could add in his brother and a traveling knight pegasus I have named Steelhide.

In total 3 extra heroes but all owned by 1 RPer .3.

I like the idea behind the villain character. There's nothing against alicorns here, there's already one in the RP. Tell me more about your hero characters.

I actually have their profiles but I have to find them really quick.

Sunmane in Shadowknight's brother and is a regular pegasus. I would call him a druid. I'll post up the links when I find them really quick and then ideas on their keys.

Sunmane - http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sunmane-r6899

Steelhide - http://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/steelhide-r200

Do the heroes have to have a rainbow power? My two heroes already have some pretty handy skills of their own that should help. Steelhide being pretty much a knight in shining armor (Reference lol) and Sunmane is pretty much a healer/herbalist.

Sunmane is like a cross of fluttershy and Zecora with half the personality of pinkiepie and applejack lol

to make things clear on what I'm doing if anyone is confused when Snowflake uses the green text he is using the ponies voice he possesses but when he uses the blue text he is using his own voice

also Snowflake hasn't betrayed the villains he is just being a Spy but the only ones who know Snowflake is a Spy is Hazardpoint and Shade as for everyone else they see him as a guard 

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

so what exactly is going on in the RP right now? .3.

not sure what Boreas is doing but me Hazardpoint and Shade are gathering intel on the castle and trying to steal the Rainbow Power Box or at least they are I'm more focused on Nerd-Letter and Alamo 

Ah. Sounds very intriguing. Wonder where that powerbox is.....hmmm

Well I can't do anything until Nightwind gives me the say so lol

it would probably be best if you was a hero anyways because villains out number heroes but I'm not in charge of this it is ultimately up to Boreas (Nightwind)