Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Rise of Nightwind Boreas [Adventure] [Rainbow Power] [Villains]

Wind Chaser

for timezone purposes were all Americans right?

or is anyone here from another country?

East coast. School. Work so I will be slow....but will always try to get a messages out to reply. Good so far

Same here. I know a couple of the other users here and I'm pretty sure most of us are close on time.

(edited)

Right now, Boreas, Snowflake, and Storm are going into the Everfree Forest to track down Riley. Riley is on the cusp of going mad and all of the villains are now chasing him down to try to recruit him. Try to find a way to join this group, or you could do as Night Wolfe and abandon the group to follow your own plan.

Now, I'm waiting on @Rainbow Eclipse to make a post on Riley's location and actions.

Edited by Nightwind Boreas

Right now, Boreas, Snowflake, and Storm are going into the Everfree Forest to track down Riley. Riley is on the cusp of going mad and all of the villains are now chasing him down to try to recruit him. Try to find a way to join this group, or you could do as Night Wolfe and abandon the group to follow your own plan.

Now, I'm waiting on @Rainbow Eclipse to make a post on Riley's location and actions.

I should of read that first currently I'm searching for you and I encountered Night so we will regroup eventually

@Wolf Smith, @Snowflake Frostflame,

I don't want the action to progress a lot without @Rainbow Eclipse and here. Storm has gone off for the night and Rainbow's character is integral to the plot, so I'd appreciate if we slowed down the development of the plot until they have come back.

Thank you. :)

wait where is  he is the only one who has not posted or at least I don't think he has

No, he hasn't. I tried telling him to but I think he's too busy.

Well now I have to wait for the other heros to get to ponyville

I'll try to get Vested Interest onto a train down there as soon as possible. Unfortunately, that would make only two. If anyone in the thread is planning on having their characters turn good later on or has a hero character they can throw in as a late entry, that would be great.

@Wolf Smith, @Snowflake Frostflame,

I don't want the action to progress a lot without @Rainbow Eclipse and here. Storm has gone off for the night and Rainbow's character is integral to the plot, so I'd appreciate if we slowed down the development of the plot until they have come back.

Thank you. :)

alright then I will not reply until the others come but this is usually the only time I can reply because my school hours are 12PM-4PM I could reply in the mornings but you guys are away but the weekend is comin up so we can post then

alright then I will not reply until the others come but this is usually the only time I can reply because my school hours are 12PM-4PM I could reply in the mornings but you guys are away but the weekend is comin up so we can post then

Okay. From what I've noticed, most of us are usually online at the same time at mid-afternoon, from about 5-7 PM Eastern anyway, which is just before the rush hour on the Internet.

There's also one thing I have to discuss.

@Wolf Smith

Snowflake grins Night cannot see that he is grinning, Snowflake then creates a wall of Ice behind him and Night runs into it "now I suggest you run along before you end up so frozen they will be singing Let It Go at your funeral. You wouldn't be the first pony I have killed from my magic" Snowflake continues down the path keeping an eye out for Boreas

The bolded parts here, according to the roleplaying guides here on the forums, could go as godmodding as you are dictating the actions of Night Wolfe in response to your own character's actions. Site roleplaying etiquette dictates that you would only describe your own character's actions and give Night Wolfe a chance to respond. In that case, then Wolf would have to respond within limits of his characters' abilities as to how his character responded to these actions.

Just a heads up as to retaining a fair environment for this RP. ;)

I can wait but hopefully they can get back here soon, Its getting interesting

I'm sorry but I think we'll have to wait until tomorrow. Rainbow is a very active roleplayer on the forums and he didn't have much time to post here today. Judging by the way he spells on his profile page and the fact that he went to bed at my 5 PM, he's probably in the UK, which means my 5 PM is his 10 PM. I'll try to accommodate all of the active users as best as we can so that we have a smooth RP, the members most willing to participate don't get lost, and the thread doesn't die before its planned ending.

Thanks for clarifying that with me. Now I have an idea of what's going on :)

Okay. From what I've noticed, most of us are usually online at the same time at mid-afternoon, from about 5-7 PM Eastern anyway, which is just before the rush hour on the Internet.

There's also one thing I have to discuss.

The bolded parts here, according to the roleplaying guides here on the forums, could go as godmodding as you are dictating the actions of Night Wolfe in response to your own character's actions. Site roleplaying etiquette dictates that you would only describe your own character's actions and give Night Wolfe a chance to respond. In that case, then Wolf would have to respond within limits of his characters' abilities as to how his character responded to these actions.

Just a heads up as to retaining a fair environment for this RP. ;)

ah my bad I'm use to being the DM its been awhile since I RPed in a group like this I will refrain in the future so we don't have same problem

, @Wolf Smith, @Snowflake Frostflame, , @Rainbow Eclipse, ,

I hope you don't mind, I've added Shining Armor and the Royal Guard to the RP to try to protect Ponyville after Celestia catches a vision of what is going on in the Everfree Forest. Think of him as a sort of proxy to Celestia. She cannot be there directly, with Twilight and her friends away, Shining Armor would be the next logical line of defense to send there. Here, I'm operating on the assumption that the events of Season 3 did not affect his status as a captain in the Royal Guard (not enough development was given in the show to confirm or deny it).