Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Rise of Nightwind Boreas [Adventure] [Rainbow Power] [Villains]

Wind Chaser

I'm going to assume you're still accepting? I hope so, because this RP sounds great and I would love to participate in it. If it is, I'd love to enter Demence as a villain.

Not sure I really need backstory as to why I'm a villain, as it's already explained in Demence's backstory, but still;

They were calling for him. The voices. He couldn't ignore them. Not after they had done so much for him. They told him of a pony. A pony who wished for power. Control. Said pony was not a normal pony, however, but a pony driven by jealousy and anger. A changed pony. Somewhat similarly to how prison had changed Demence. He decided to take the voices up on their offer. Meet said pony. And help them.

I'm going to assume you're still accepting? I hope so, because this RP sounds great and I would love to participate in it. If it is, I'd love to enter Demence as a villain.

Not sure I really need backstory as to why I'm a villain, as it's already explained in Demence's backstory, but still;

They were calling for him. The voices. He couldn't ignore them. Not after they had done so much for him. They told him of a pony. A pony who wished for power. Control. Said pony was not a normal pony, however, but a pony driven by jealousy and anger. A changed pony. Somewhat similarly to how prison had changed Demence. He decided to take the voices up on their offer. Meet said pony. And help them.

is this still open by the way?

Sorry guys, but were much too far along for me to be accepting any more. We're nearly at the climax. I'm going to go ahead and change the tags.

Sorry guys, but were much too far along for me to be accepting any more. We're nearly at the climax. I'm going to go ahead and change the tags.

Aw well would the rp be getting a sequel of some kind?

Did the RP die? I was wondering if it did

It's pretty much on life support for now, as most of us are too busy elsewhere to plan posts for this, and it's gotten too confusing. But we should try what we can, it hasn't lost interest as much as other RPs I've been a part of.

Aw well would the rp be getting a sequel of some kind?

I have some ideas, but unfortunately it would overwork me as I'm busy on other areas of this site as well. :/ Sorry. :(

It's pretty much on life support for now, as most of us are too busy elsewhere to plan posts for this, and it's gotten too confusing. But we should try what we can, it hasn't lost interest as much as other RPs I've been a part of.

Death_bedside_small.jpg

Your going to be okay RP your going to be just fine  :(

So how should we even out the RP we need to think of how to advance it and not cause alot of weirdness I regert that we have not yet got powers and we have alot of Heros so we need to think of how to even out the rp and figure out who does what next

• 2 weeks later...