Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Rise of Nightwind Boreas [Adventure] [Rainbow Power] [Villains]

Wind Chaser

Alright. Cause my canon was Night was leader after Nightmare, but I won't bring that up if you want

That's fine, not much was said about them in the series anyway, as long as it doesn't make them OP I'm fine with it.

Snow can explain the shadow boltz better than I can I just know there is about 6 and me and snow are in that total so thats -2 out of that so i'll get snow to better say explain them @,

Snow can explain the shadow boltz better than I can I just know there is about 6 and me and snow are in that total so thats -2 out of that so i'll get snow to better say explain them @,

are mercenary unit is called the Shadow Bolts but they are referring to an army in the Everfree not our unit

(edited)

Other than you and my character Vested Interest, there's @Nerd-Letter, @The Shadow Stallion entered with two, and @Snowflake Frostflame has made a turn.

The Royal Guard is there, and @Rainbow Eclipse is bringing in Anala, but she won't be using Rainbow Power.

So, officially on the Rainbow Power side, we have 6, not counting because he signed up, but never posted.

Edited by Nightwind Boreas

Yeah I just don't have the time to add another obligation to my schedule -_-. Sure I'm online pretty often, but I'd rather not feel obligated to post here :1,

@Wolf Smith, @Nerd-Letter,

I'm sure most of us are really busy these days. I am too not only in real life but in other areas of this site as well. The RP has developed at a rapid pace at times and many who couldn't be on here longer were probably left behind and playing catch-up.

Also be mindful that I'm on a tablet most of the time and it takes longer for me to make a post as not all plugins work and certain features like mentions, bold, italics, and underlines have to be manually coded, which makes long posts even longer.