Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Rise of Nightwind Boreas [Adventure] [Rainbow Power] [Villains]

Wind Chaser

Well its been a while since I've RP'd a good villain.

However, I do see the advantages in perhaps RPing as a hero. Im a little on the fence about Shadowknight being a hero or villain, because I'd really like to RP him as a rage monster lol.

Le sigh, but I'd still have Steelhide and Sunmane to be heroes to even the odds a bit. If they were all to get accepted that is.

@The Shadow Stallion,

My sincerest apologies for not approving you sooner (the pace of development on this thread has gone up rapidly and I've been busy, having trouble keeping up with it), but you may post when ready, I'll put your characters on the list. I'll list Shadowknight as a villain for now but the rest is your call.

Regarding the Rainbow Power question, start with your normal state and ability and then the transformation will happen once you reach the box. Your ponies' names are on a list kept by the Royal Guard as candidates to use Rainbow Power in the Mane 6's absence.

Alrighty : ) and no problem Nightwind, I understand. I used to be the leader of an extremely successful Warhammer 40k. Kept me busy for about 3-4 years x.x

This is actually my first time doing this, and I'm active on other areas of the site as well, which divides up my attention. :derp:

I always am scared of being a RP mod even though I've hosted quite a few RPs. I think your doing pretty good though : ) I like the concept idea and the fact that RPers can be antagonists in this one, doesn't happen often. Thumbs up from me.

Do you have a requests section in the art section? X3 Just random but I really like the look.

Also I totally know what you mean by divided attention. I sometimes join too many RPs for my own good and end up swamped XD

Shadowknight's intro sounds a bit like the beginning to a Slenderman fanfic XD

I always am scared of being a RP mod even though I've hosted quite a few RPs. I think your doing pretty good though : ) I like the concept idea and the fact that RPers can be antagonists in this one, doesn't happen often. Thumbs up from me.

Do you have a requests section in the art section? X3 Just random but I really like the look.Also I totally know what you mean by divided attention. I sometimes join too many RPs for my own good and end up swamped XD

Shadowknight's intro sounds a bit like the beginning to a Slenderman fanfic XD

Sorry, I don't really do requests due to my busy schedule, but PM me and I'll work something out. ;)

6 is all he needs. It also depends on the canon. So...okay 6. I'll work with that no problem. Thanks anyways

thats like 3 or 2 since me, snow, and a guard else where havent died

@Wolf Smith,

There really isn't much given on the Shadowbolts in-universe besides that one scene in the pilot and Rainbow Dash's Nightmare Night costume, I guess we could go on what said as there are six Wonderbolts as well, but expanding their reach would be fine, as we aren't 100% bound to canon here.

@,

Shall I just pretend I've been part of whatever's been going on the entire time?

I think it would be best to situate you in the Everfree with Boreas, he has explained his plan but is still waiting for the right time to strike.