Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Rise of Nightwind Boreas [Adventure] [Rainbow Power] [Villains]

Wind Chaser

Sign me up as a Rainbow Pony! Anything else we need to do :confused:?

Let's just wait for the thread to start. I want to see if anypony else wants to sign up for the good side, I want to try at least 2 more. If I don't get that by tomorrow night, I'll just start anyway with what we have. :)

Too bad villains are full, Loveless or Kitty or Valentine or Cosmos would have had a ball. XD
However, I suppose I can enter as a hero with Bone Marrow. Can you mark me down as reserve for now, please?

There's no need to worry, I'm open to guiding you on helping to make your character better as we go on. :)

We still need some heroes, though, this RP is getting full of villains. If only I could get my DeviantArt friends onto here...

Ok, sounds great! It will be awesome playing as Hazardpoint Radiation :yay:

Too bad villains are full, Loveless or Kitty or Valentine or Cosmos would have had a ball. XD

However, I suppose I can enter as a hero with Bone Marrow. Can you mark me down as reserve for now, please?

Could you give me a link to your characters? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

If you give me a hero, I'll allow you to enter one villain.

Could you give me a link to your characters? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

If you give me a hero, I'll allow you to enter one villain.

Bones doesn't have a profile yet, that's probably why. I might change her to someone else because of that, but I'll get her out as soon as possibru.

If there is still an villain spot...may I have it? My oc is Night Wolfe, Son of Disocrd and Nightmare. (He is an alicorn) He has a Nightmare form but can be killed in. He can die if put under to much light (good) magic.

If there is still an villain spot...may I have it? My oc is Night Wolfe, Son of Disocrd and Nightmare. (He is an alicorn) He has a Nightmare form but can be killed in. He can die if put under to much light (good) magic.

He can also be good if you want and I love to play Luna

He can also be good if you want and I love to play Luna

Whatever you choose first and foremost. Switching sides will be possible. Tell me how you want him to start.

I'll also offer you Luna's role, it would be great to have someone else playing the other princess so I could have something good to work off of.

Bones doesn't have a profile yet, that's probably why. I might change her to someone else because of that, but I'll get her out as soon as possibru.

Okay. Could you provide some basic information on Bones or whatever character you plan to enter? I'd like to see some information on personality, backstory, species, etc, before I choose whether to accept.

Everyone else who may be reading this, I'll be ready to open the thread once I get these last two sorted out.

He can start off good then change to evil. He is weak to dark magic and Luna is my fav to Rp as.

Okay. I've got you listed as evil since that's what you're planning here. Looks like he'll fit in well. I also gave you the role of Luna.

yA!!! Been..slow on Rps and might be slow here...school

I understand. I struggle with that, too. That's why I wanted this one to be relatively short and I want a nice flow to it like a two-parter from the show, that way it won't die like that.

(edited)

, , @Wolf Smith, @Snowflake Frostflame, @Rainbow Eclipse, , ,

The thread is now open. The link's in the first post. Direct all of your questions and comments here. I will change the topic tag to "Planning" as different elements will be explained here if need be.

I'm still awaiting a profile on your character. The thread has started, but I'll try my best not to let you get left behind. ;)

Edited by Nightwind Boreas

Ok, to everyone participating in this RP, I wanted to say that whether or not you have checked out my OC Storm Shine, I suggest you go check. The link is in my signature.

The reason for this is that I have just added some information about Storm Shade to the bottom of the 'Other' category in his character page.

• Brohoof 1

Do the heros start from their home towns or are we at ponyville as well?

If your character's in another town, you could give them a reason to go to Ponyville. Make use of your backstory when introducing them into the RP. If he's to use Rainbow Power, give them a key and a story as to how they got their key if you can come up with it.

heroes are obviously the protagonists and villains are the antagonists when or how do we (the evil ones) start?

also

(adjust your vol this maybe loud)

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/1/12/Demoman_battlecry05.wav?t=20100625221806

Almost everyone started with their initial transformation into their evil form, or whatever is the source of their evil intentions, be it suppressed emotion, unrequited love, etc. You could start with a little background, then situate your character in Ponyville.

@Wolf Smith

I want to try to keep references to canon characters in this RP to a minimum, after all it will be OCs that wield the Rainbow Power in this RP, not the canon characters. My plan was to keep the Mane 6 away and/or separated so that Celestia would be able to choose the OCs on the good side to use the power over the Mane 6.

In that case, you may use Twilight for now, but as we near the climax, please find a way to get her out of Ponyville and separated from the Mane 6 so we can run that solution instead. :)

There's no need to worry, I'm open to guiding you on helping to make your character better as we go on. :)

We still need some heroes, though, this RP is getting full of villains. If only I could get my DeviantArt friends onto here...

*hugs* Yeah, I'm definitely going to need the help. Thanks for offering. :)