Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Mane Six w/ Rainbow Powers vs. Maxed out Kratos.

Azureth

Who would win?  

13 users have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• The Mane Six
    • Kratos

Who do you think would win in a fight between the Mane Six with RP vs. Kratos with all his weapons/items all maxed out? Also, do you think there is any possibility the Mane Six could teach Kratos  the magic of friendship?

Edited by Azureth
  • Brohoof 1

I had to wait a few minutes, my eyes were full of tears from all the laughing. This is honestly a hard match, Kratos is the god of war, but it's ponies! Haha... I'll go with Ponies, because Twilight Sparkle.

• Brohoof 2

Oh God, the mental image is just hilarious! :lol:

Am I seriously the only one who's voted Kratos so far?

Pfft! The Mane 6 would get crushed by the pure force.

Just imagine Tirek's brute strength x1000, and considering the size of ponies, they're royally screwed and a half. He could just step on Canterlot a few times, then kaboom. Wiped out most of the population.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Take a moment to think, we are talking about the magic of friendship. :D

Yeah, but Kratos isn't exactly the kind of guy that would be up for learning about friendship.

Edited by Azureth
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, but Kratos isn't exactly the kind of guy that would be up for learning about friendship.

Not a god anymore, remember?  :comeatus: Kratos wouldn't win, put this on Death battle and we'll see who comes out on top. But they are never fair and have little data, so guess that's never gonna work.

Edited by Candy Star

Let's see how Kratos does on the endless sucession of QTEs,and see how much does he last before pressing the wrong button. <3

It's kinda hard to compare the two as we have no solid basis of comparison in regards to the Rainbow Power. I mean, yeah, it's likely the most powerful force in Equestria right now, or at least among them, but how does that compare to a god killer in Kratos?

I dunno; it's possible Kratos could win, but it'd be hard to say as there is little to work with.

Not a god anymore, remember?  :comeatus: Kratos wouldn't win, put this on Death battle and we'll see who comes out on top. But they are never fair and have little data, so guess that's never gonna work.

The hard part would be getting Death Battle to agree to it, lol. 

I dunno; it's possible Kratos could win, but it'd be hard to say as there is little to work with.

Well, the Rainbow Power is magic, and there's magic in God of War..there a little to work with? ;)

Take a moment to think, we are talking about the magic of friendship. :D

Magic of friendship doesn't mean shit to Kratos. We're talking about the guy who murdered gods,killed thousands of mythical beasts,and even Hades himself. The ponies don't stand a chance against him. Hell,nobody in Equestria could beat Kratos.

I don't think they're gonna put another pony in a death battle after the backlash that they got from RD vs Starscream.

Plus,Kratos was already put up against Spawn.

• Brohoof 1

Well, the Rainbow Power is magic, and there's magic in God of War..there a little to work with? ;)

They did a battle with RD and decepticon, so i don't see why not. And got a lot of butthurt fans.  :lol:

Edited by Candy Star

Considering how an alicorn powered Twilight was able to move the Sun and moon easily, the girls could simply fling Kratos out to space for a ring out, let alone what other powers they likely have via powerscaling.

Edited by Nuke87654
  • Brohoof 1

I don't think they're gonna put another pony in a death battle after the backlash that they got from RD vs Starscream.

Plus,Kratos was already put up against Spawn.

I'm aware of that, I'm a pretty big Death Battle fan myself. But, I remember Wizard and Boomstick have said before they don't mind using characters again. They used Vegeta twice, you know.

They did a battle with RD and decepticon, so i don't see why not. And got a lot of butthurt fans.  :lol:

I remembered that! Loved the episode, but it matters not if the outcome was whom I thought it would be, I always respect the outcome, and pay close attention as to why they picked the winner.

• Brohoof 1

I'm aware of that, I'm a pretty big Death Battle fan myself. But, I remember Wizard and Boomstick have said before they don't mind using characters again. They used Vegeta twice, you know.

I remembered that! Loved the episode, but it matters not if the outcome was whom I thought it would be, I always respect the outcome, and pay close attention as to why they picked the winner.

But the episodes always set up for debates, but that ending was confusing to me as i didn't even know what MLP FIM was back then. I was ticked at RD for winning, so i guess i was butthurt too. 

I see a brohoof notification, but no brohoof, weird :wacko: .It drops it to this post, but its not here.

Edited by Candy Star

Kratos.  Beats.  Everything.  Ever.  Period.  End of discussion.  No debate.

He wouldn't need any upgrades.  He could beat all of them with his bare hands.  I'm not anti-mane six, but I'm sorry, that's just Kratos.  Rainbow power?  Pfff....he'd Golden Fleece it, bitch.

• Brohoof 2

Kratos.  Beats.  Everything.  Ever.  Period.  End of discussion.  No debate.

He wouldn't need any upgrades.  He could beat all of them with his bare hands.  I'm not anti-mane six, but I'm sorry, that's just Kratos.  Rainbow power?  Pfff....he'd Golden Fleece it, bitch.

Like he beat Spawn :P ? Also, with what the characters listed here, I'd take the rainbow powered ponies who can stomp a fully powered Tirek, who is more powerful then Alicorn powered Twilight, who can fling a moon and star easily. They can just put Kratos in a telekinesis hold and throw him into outer space for the win in that one move alone. Let alone all the other abilities they have that has them placed above all the other characters we've seen on the show thus far.

Like he beat Spawn :P ? Also, with what the characters listed here, I'd take the rainbow powered ponies who can stomp a fully powered Tirek, who is more powerful then Alicorn powered Twilight, who can fling a moon and star easily. They can just put Kratos in a telekinesis hold and throw him into outer space for the win in that one move alone. Let alone all the other abilities they have that has them placed above all the other characters we've seen on the show thus far.

Nope.  Nope.  Nope.  You're wrong.  Kratos would just stop all that with anger.  He could stop the telekinesis by yelling at it.

I'm just joking around, here, obviously.  I'm purposely being like this donkey:

• Brohoof 1

That's basically this

post-31330-0-82739600-1429861347_thumb.jpg

Versus this

post-31330-0-68493600-1429861444_thumb.jpg

Which would pretty much end in a tie that kills the whole world.... So from space the battle would look like this

post-31330-0-89969800-1429861773.jpg

Yay...?