Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you listening to right now?

Crispy

(edited)

I actually listened to this all the way to the end.

And if you know me, I don't like older dubstep.

Edited by 1_0_4_3268764 0 OK 0
  • Brohoof 1

And if you know me, I don't like older dubstep.

Older Dubstep and Post-Dubstep are the only kinds of Dubstep that I like, hahaha. At least you enjoy my favorite Skream song.

(edited)

Older Dubstep and Post-Dubstep are the only kinds of Dubstep that I like, hahaha. At least you enjoy my favorite Skream song.

I admire the fact that you don't call newer Dubstep 'brostep', unlike some other people but besides that, im actually happy that I found out this was your favourite song by Skream~

Though I don't like the type of songs of this, I did like it itself since it included something similar to the newer dub. Which of course, was in this song.

I would ask you to see if you like this song or not, and to see how it compares with the older dub.

I admire the fact that you don't call newer Dubstep 'brostep', unlike some other people but besides that, im actually happy that I found out this was your favourite song by Skream~

Though I don't like the type of songs of this, I did like it itself since it included something similar to the newer dub. Which of course, was in this song.

I would ask you to see if you like this song or not, and to see how it compares with the older dub.

I don't use the word Brostep because I'm not knowledgeable enough to say whether Brostep is a real genre or not, though as for that song it made my ears bleed, I'd probably be more positive about it if I weren't in the mood for Hardcore music right now, and speaking of Hardcore, I'm listening to The Chariot right now.

(edited)

I don't use the word Brostep because I'm not knowledgeable enough to say whether Brostep is a real genre or not, though as for that song it made my ears bleed, I'd probably be more positive about it if I weren't in the mood for Hardcore music right now, and speaking of Hardcore, I'm listening to The Chariot right now.

I agree. Personally to me, unless the majority of the people call the songs 'brostep' then that's when I will only accept that its there.

Also, don't worry about your ears bleeding. If you ever heard of a band called Datsik, then you would know the definition of bad.

EDIT: Nice avvy btw~

(edited)

I agree. Personally to me, unless the majority of the people call the songs 'brostep' then that's when I will only accept that its there.

Also, don't worry about your ears bleeding. If you ever heard of a band called Datsik, then you would know the definition of bad.

With me and the whole Brostep thing, it's not a matter of a fact of not the majority of people using the term, it's just that I'm not experienced with that stuff, and oh god don't even remind me of Datsik.

Anyways what I'm listening to:

Edited by gooM

Hand In My Pocket - Alanis Morisette

I'd post a video but people still think WMG won't allow any of their stuff on Youtube. IT'S NOT 2009 ANYMORE.