Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Donations Group Suggestions.

Lil'Cinnamon

I suggest having a better system for the donors group, as there is something that is really stupid and needs to be fixed too.

The donor member group expires the same time despite whether you donate more or not, I think that this site should have you extend your extra membership if you donate more during the time you are already upgraded, your "donors" status still expires at the same time despite you donating more, it kind of gets on my nerves.

I know it's a donation thing, and it's up to you guys, but still, I suggest that there should be that you extend your donors status if you donate more during your upgraded status.

Why I suggest this? I mean I think for one more people would donate, and people would donate more to extend their status. If you can't extend your status people just won't donate until their status expires thus overall less money for the site.

So that's why I suggest it, for one, it would benefit the site better and for two there would be less angry members because they thought there status would be upgraded. (Also you would probably get more money)

I dunno how easy it would be to do, but I am just suggesting this.

• Brohoof 4

@Lil'Cinnamon, I'm going to try and replicate this because re-upping a donations during the initial time frame to add to the time actually should be giving you bonus time as well. It should not drop you back to a member status at all. In other words, this looks like a bug and a rather concerning one. I greatly appreciate you bringing this up. Since this is likely a tech issue I'll move the thread to the Technical Issues forum for tracking.

Clarification: Should be 3 days per dollar exactly.

• Brohoof 1

Just a heads up (update) that we are testing the donation system to replicate your issue. I'll update this thread after the test. 

Update @Lil'Cinnamon, I should know by tomorrow if this is a board wide issue or some odd one-off. 

Now, I have to ask if you in fact made a second donation during your previous period that your account wasn't credited for. If so I can ask the Admin team to review. 

• Brohoof 1