Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP in my schoolwork?

Lar095070

The creepy thing is that it's not just a coincidence.

All the big advertising companies track which sites you visit. (They have ads on those sites, so when you visit the sites, their server records a log of you requesting a banner image. This is how they know which sites you've visited.) Thus they figure out what adverts to target to you.

On the topic of MLP in work, I did include some MLP-related examples in a talk I gave about object-oriented programming to around 90 people last weekend.

Edited by Vital Spark
  • Brohoof 4

The creepy thing is that it's not just a coincidence.

All the big advertising companies track which sites you visit. (They have ads on those sites, so when you visit the sites, their server records a log of you requesting a banner image. This is how they know which sites you've visited.) Thus they figure out what adverts to target to you.

On the topic of MLP in work, I did include some MLP-related examples in a talk I gave about object-oriented programming to around 90 people last weekend.

Yep, this is why you have to be careful when buying things from Amazon, normally I buy something then get a million adverts for it after ><!

whats funny is I have a minecraft server and I really watch and lookup a lot of minecraft stuff, and I get ads for free minecraft download, that's probally viruses, Come on advertisers, I know theres no such thing as a minecraft installer

You could tell by the arrow in the corner that this ad was placed by Google AdSense. Google knows everything about you.

Everything.

Google_Is_Watching33.jpg

The most insane part is how they put the ad right in the center of the problem. If they did that where I lived, interest groups would be up in arms! :o

Edited by Wind Chaser
  • Brohoof 1

Time to reply to posts galore 

Maybe it's a virus installed by your school to try to figure out if you can look past ponies in your homework/schoolsyuff/whatever you were doing!!

I do online school, maybe a virus is ON MY COMPUTER, AHHHHHHHHH, probably not from running web browsing in a sandbox

Oh,An Ad,at least better than solving math problems without something to cheer you up.

It did cheer me up, i might have even got less lazy

On a related sidenote, did you really need to look that answer up? Twilight would be disappoint.

Im sorry twily, i wanted to watch mlp asap

submit mlp as the answer

if only multiple choice let me 

Time to reply to posts galore 

I do online school, maybe a virus is ON MY COMPUTER, AHHHHHHHHH, probably not from running web browsing in a sandbox

It did cheer me up, i might have even got less lazy

Im sorry twily, i wanted to watch mlp asap

if only multiple choice let me 

tick all multiple choice answers then you get it

also if it says find x draw a circle and say here it is

also ear nibbles for geting you to uni without having to work XD

tick all multiple choice answers then you get it

also if it says find x draw a circle and say here it is

also ear nibbles for geting you to uni without having to work XD

can't tick all, only 1

it would be a circle with ears, a eye, and balloons, PINKIE PIE IS BEST PONY

the last one i have no idea