searching Heart of the Jungle, Reboot (OOC)

Descant

First of all... Holy shit. If you actually thought of this yourself i tip my hat (or whatever people say these days).

Either way, i'd very much like to be a part of this.

Here's my sign-up-form

Name: Thunder Farts

Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/thunder-farts-r4099

Species: Pegasus

Talent: He's still finding out since he wasn't concious when he got his cutiemark.

Motivation: To find the Heart of the Jungle, to get rich

Weapons? A machete and a bowie knife

Survival Skills? Military training

Your Region: The Netherlands

I hope this is alright ,should anything be added please do tell me.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

@@aRegularPony,@@RainbowDashie, @@Rainbow Eclipse, @, @

*tags everybody interested in post*

Sorry I was gone guys. Finals were intense. I've been almost dead for three weeks. Three all nighters in one week. Way too much studying. It's taken me like a full week to recover from finals this time around. 

I'm still interested in starting this RP up, if you guys are. 

@@aRegularPony,@@RainbowDashie, @@Rainbow Eclipse, @, @,

*tags everybody interested in post*

Sorry I was gone guys. Finals were intense. I've been almost dead for three weeks. Three all nighters in one week. Way too much studying. It's taken me like a full week to recover from finals this time around.

I'm still interested in starting this RP up, if you guys are.

I certainly am!

• Brohoof 1

Hey, before you guys start I'd love to join!

Name: Silver Shield

Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/silver-shield-r7625

Species: Unicorn

Talent: Conjuring Magical Shields.

Motivation: As a member of the Royal Guard, he has been asked to travel into the jungle in the interest of the Princesses.  If there is something in the jungle, the Princesses want somepony who can report back to them what it is, as well as keeping it out of the hooves of anypony who might seek to misuse it.  And they want somepony who can come back ALIVE, not some defenseless noble.

Weapons?: His magic.  He may specialize in shields, but that doesn't mean he hasn't been trained to use it offensively as well.  However, in terms of physical power, he is lacking, as he is only slightly larger than your average mare, and about as strong.

Survival Skills?: He is not a forager or hunter; his survival skills lie in combat experience.  He has fought a large number of monsters and lived, and he doubts the jungle will be the worst thing he has faced.

Your Region: North America, Eastern Standard Time

Edited by legionbrony
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

*pops back into existance*

Hey guys! Everyone still interested? The chaos of Christmas and starting a new semester is over, so I'm down with the clown to host now!

• Brohoof 1

If you are still accepting I would like to join. I have made sure that nothing will come up to stop me from posting in this RP should I be accepted. :okiedokielokie:

Name: Twinkle Tower

Link:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/twinkle-tower-r7639

Species: Earth Pony

Talent:Astromancy (It means she can predict others fortunes by the positioning of the stars)

Motivation: Twinkle Tower is getting on in years and wants to do more with her life. She sees this as a great opportunity to prove to herself she can get things done without her money.

Weapons: She has a saddle bag filled with basic essentials and also carries a collapsable blowdart and multiple darts filled with deadly nightshade for protection.

Survival Skills: Next to none. All she has is her common sense, which is basically don't touch things you don't know and avoid those who want to hurt you.

Your Region: Georgia,US. EST

Edited by Countess Noodle
  • Brohoof 2

If you are still accepting I would like to join. I have made sure that nothing will come up to stop me from posting in this RP should I be accepted. :okiedokielokie:

Name: Twinkle Tower

Link:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/twinkle-tower-r7639

Species: Earth Pony

Talent:Astromancy (It means she can predict others fortunes by the positioning of the stars)

Motivation: Twinkle Tower is getting on in years and wants to do more with her life. She sees this as a great opportunity to prove to herself she can get things done without her money.

Weapons: She has a saddle bag filled with basic essentials and also carries a collapsable blowdart and multiple darts filled with deadly nightshade for protection.

Survival Skills: Next to none. All she has is her common sense, which is basically don't touch things you don't know and avoid those who want to hurt you.

Your Region: Georgia,US. EST

Sounds good. I'll update the OP to get all of everyone's stuff on it, and then I'll launch the RP. About time, huh?

RP is up! http://mlpforums.com/topic/120157-heart-of-the-jungle-reboot/

I'm also gonna be turning this into a D&D campaign, maybe! 

• Brohoof 1

Still here. And still ready :P

Swole. Go ahead and post!

Sorry guys, busy weekend. I'm still here, and I'm gonna make sure I'm active with this one!