Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Comic Humble Bundle!

Planty

Well, call me weak, but I got the bundle. I got a previous bundle a while back, but it didn't include the non-EQG holiday special, the Adventures in Friendship series or the more recent animated adaptations. I buy every physical graphic novel volume I can, so the only one I didn't own was Friends Forever Volume 6, but I still plan on buying that as I prefer physical GNs. That said, I won't be ordering it for another month or so, so maybe I'll read it digitally first then re-read it in physical form later. I'm kind of curious about the animated adaptations, but not enough so to want to buy the graphic novels, so Humble Bundle is cool for that. I guess I didn't bother with them when I got the previous Humble Bundle but there are a couple more in this one, so maybe I'll check them out now. The holiday special is an issue I don't have, largely because I wait for the GNs and there isn't one that includes that yet.

I checked out one of the Adventures in Friendship GNs out of curiousity, assuming that they would at least have some extra artwork not found in the Pony Tales or Friends Forever GNs, but it looks like the cover is pretty much it for extra art. I love hardcover GNs, so that might have been something I would have been interested in checking out for my favourite story combinations, but according to the digital version there's no extra content to really justify the purchase so I guess I won't bother with that series.

Anyways, I did spring for the physical paperback. It sounds like it will only feature two issues, only one of which I don't currently own (which will change once I acquire volume 10), but hopefully it will have some extra content. If nothing else, it sounds like an exclusive collector's item, so meh. Overall, I'm satisfied with my purchase. I highly recommend it for those who don't have the vast majority of the issues featured.

• 6 years later...

ever since i came to this Ponies and got deeper and found out about comics of this

i wanted to buy them, but my family doesn't know about me knowing about MLp idk what my life is gonna be when they find out.

and now knowing there's online comics im tempted