Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do Pony Creators Count?

Mint Petal

Because let's face it, I can't draw for a hill o' beans,but I did manage to make an OC of mine using a pony creator on DeviantArt...

...um, if that's okay with you...

post-98-0-86639600-1317675100_thumb.png

This is Sky Charmer, my (first) OC! If you're interested, she got her cutie mark one day when she was really bored and decided to fiddle with some clouds. After some time, she learned that she was really good at manipulating them, shaping them to be whatever she wanted. When all of her peers loved how well she could do that, her cutie mark appeared.

Hope you like it!

In my opinion Using a pony creator for making your OC for the first time is fine just so you get an exact idea of what you want it to look like and then Draw from there.

but once you start using it for every pose it gets boring/tedious/annoying, bu to each their own

Edited by Grendo

• 7 years later...

This topic does not contain artwork that was created by the topic owner. Octavia's Hall is a place for showing off artwork and other creative mediums that you, the poster, have made. Memes, pony generator images, artwork that was not created by the thread owner and alike do not belong in this forum. They are significantly more suitable being posted in places such as status updates, blogs or the forum lounge.