ooc Fallout Equestria: Blood Moon (War, Fallout, Adventure, Grim dark, Brutal)

Child Of Darkness

RP link

War. War never changes. Ever since times long before recorded history, pony kind has always had the capacity to destroy. Be it through: Sticks and Stones, Sword and Shield, Guns or Magic, ponies have always been at states of unrest and had a base need to kill.

In the year 2010, the greatest technological boom ever took the lands by storm. A new way to fuse magic and metal to create machines, revolutionised the world into a new Technological era of prosperity.

In the year 2077, the 20 year war between: Zebras, Ponies and Griffins, had finally reached breaking point. Mega spells where dropped onto all corners of every nation, turning them all into Wastelands of death and radiation. But it was not all a Tragedy.

A select number of ponies survived the war and fallout by being sealed into large underground safe house, called Stables. One by one, these Stables opened and the inhabitants set out into the new world. Establishing villages, forming Tribes. Many Stables may still hold ponies, many may still be undiscovered, but finding them is not the priority of pony kind now.

Right now, survival is top priority.
------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the world of Fallout (yes, another Fallout RP, how original.) Beside that, you read the introduction to this world, that means you may want in on it if you are still reading up to this point. So here is some more information on the world.

Its Equestria, most locations will have the same or slightly altered names, locations will be far apart and varied; Food and Water will be scarce and valuable as will Caps; most ammo will be easy to find; Raiders and Ghouls will be common and strong. (Difficulty about playing Fallout 3 on Hard mode, with Fallout: New Vegas Hardcore mode on, forever.) Factions will be available in world to join or destroy and major and minor events in world can be triggered if you so wish. I do have a plan for a general story arch for this RP. But its fallout, so we may get distracted along the way by Side Quests or just general curiosity.

Applications will be formatted in the way that I will do mine below. Character Back stories will be explained by conversations in world as will the knowledge of your abilities and personality. This way prevents Metagaming in the RP and gives the Character more life.
------------------------------------------------------------

(Application)

Name: Wade

Race: Unicorn

Appearance: White coat, brown mane and tail, Reinforced Raider barding.

Special:
S (strength): 3
P (perception): 7
E (endurance): 3
C (charisma): 2
I (intelligence): 10
A (agility): 6
L (luck): 9

Perks: Cannibalism, Sniper, Cyborg.

Tag Skills: Small Guns, Sneak, Survival

Important information about character: Has a magically sealed enchanted Crossbow so no magic may touch it, he uses metal gauntlets which give him clawed hands to grip and use it. He is also Blind and has a Electronic mask which is rigged into his brain. Despite being blind, he can see. (Not telling how yet.)

Your Special must equal 40. You can have up to 3 perks and 3 Tag skills. All non tagged skills are presumed to be 35, all tagged are 100. You will be able to take more perks later, but not increase you skills.

Your staring gear is as follows:

Does it even matter anymore? Everything is in chaos. It's beautiful.

Any further questions can be asked here or directly to me by PM.

Because I do go to college, I'm asking one of you to volunteer and be a co-admin with me for the RP.

Welcome to death valley.

Survivors:

So many I lost count.

Edited by Love
Added link to RP

I have been craving a role play for sometimes, seems like a genuine starter to me. 

I wouldn't mind being your co-admin if this lifts off.

Question, could I start with power armor, heavily damaged of course otherwise it would be OP.

Its in regards to my character of course, her faction would be the reason for this request.

I have been craving a role play for sometimes, seems like a genuine starter to me.

I wouldn't mind being your co-admin if this lifts off.

Question, could I start with power armor, heavily damaged of course otherwise it would be OP.

Its in regards to my character of course, her faction would be the reason for this request.

So, you I'm guessing Brotherhood of steel. Ok I'll let you start with damaged power armour, but you still need to make an application like I showed above before I let you join.

{omg omg! ilove fallout}

name:The Alchemist

race:earth pony

apperence: black and red mane and tail, black cape with blue transmutaion circle on it

speacial:

S:4

P:8

E:2

C:10

I:6

A:2

L:3

perks:alchemy,gunslinger,hacker

tag skills:small guns,speech,exsplosives

important info about the character:

she is an alchemist and a hacker, talks about herself in third person alot,she wears the usual leather armor.

Edited by thatonepony12

{omg omg! ilove fallout}

name:The Alchemist

race:earth pony

apperence: black and red mane and tail, black cape with blue transmutaion circle on it

speacial:

S:4

P:8

E:2

C:10

I:6

A:2

L:3

perks:alchemy,gunslinger,hacker

tag skills:small guns,black widow,exsplosives

important info about the character:

she is an alchemist and a hacker, talks about herself in third person alot,she wears the usual leather armor.

Black Widow is a perk not a skill. Change that around and then you will be accepted into the RP.

Name: Night Star

Race: zebra

Appearance: black and white stripes. Blue eyes. Swirled star cutie mark. Small scar below left eye. Dog tags wrapped around right eye.

S: 8

P: 3

E: 5

C: 6

I: 5

A: 6

L: 7

Perks: Trigger Discipline, Rapid reload, travel light

Skills: Guns, Lockpick, Survival

I'll go ahead and not take any armor what so ever.

Name: Night Star

Race: zebra

Appearance: black and white stripes. Blue eyes. Swirled star cutie mark. Small scar below left eye. Dog tags wrapped around right eye.

S: 8

P: 3

E: 5

C: 6

I: 5

L: 7

Perks: Trigger Discipline, Rapid reload, travel light

Skills: Guns, Lockpick, Survival

I'll go ahead and not take any armour what so ever.

Good to be in a RP with you again. Its been awhile. Anyway, I've accepted your character into the RP.

Name: Yuuki Ripley
Race: Pegasus (Enclave)
Appearance: Snow white coat. Icy blue eyes. Chemistry set cutie mark. Crimson mane with jet black streaks here and there. Wears jet black enclave power armor (damaged) and hood.

S: 5
P: 7
E: 7
C: 5
I: 6
A: 5
L: 5

Perks: Solar Powered, Ninja, Paralyzing palm.

Skills: Medicine, Energy Guns, Sneak

Edited by Defender of Tomorrow

Name: Yuuki Ripley

Race: Pegasus (Enclave)

Appearance: Snow white coat. Icy blue eyes. Chemistry set cutie mark. Crimson mane with jet black streaks here and there. Wears jet black enclave power armor (damaged) and hood.

S: 5

P: 7

E: 7

C: 5

I: 6

A: 5

L: 5

Perks: Solar Powered, Ninja, Paralyzing palm.

Skills: Medicine, Energy Guns, Sneak

Ok, this character looks a-ok. I've accepted this character into the RP.

We can get started on this soon, I just have a few things to do before I actually create the RP.

i will add a character tomorow if you accept

I was planning to start the RP today with the people we have. If you want to add your character tomorrow, you may or may not be a slight bit behind in the RP.

Its up to you though, if you want to add your character tomorrow, I'm ok with that.

Name: Rave Crystal

Appearance: Rusty yellow color coat. Red eyes. Brown and white mane (basically the same as my OC). A dark crystal for a cutie mark. Wears light armor. 

S: 3

P: 5

E: 6

C: 8

I: 8

L: 4

Perks: Quick Draw, Educated, Weapon Handling

Skills: Energy Weapons, Speech, Survival

I hope it is not too late to join. Never been in a Fallout RP before though. Would it be ok if my character was a Slaver? 

Edited by JonasDarkmane

Name: Rave Crystal

Appearance: Rusty yellow color coat. Red eyes. Brown and white mane (basically the same as my OC). A dark crystal for a cutie mark. Wears light armor.

S: 3

P: 5

E: 6

C: 8

I: 8

L: 4

Perks: Claustrophobia, Educated, Weapon Handling

Skills: Energy Weapons, Speech, Survival

I hope it is not too late to join. Never been in a Fallout RP before though. Would it be ok if my character was a Slaver?

Yes, sure. You character can be a Slaver. I don't think Claustrophobia is a perk, that's more of a character trait. I will accept you into the RP, but I do ask that you change the Claustrophobia to an actual perk.

Yes, sure. You character can be a Slaver. I don't think Claustrophobia is a perk, that's more of a character trait. I will accept you into the RP, but I do ask that you change the Claustrophobia to an actual perk.

I will change it to Quick Draw instead then. 

Name: Ebony Catalyst

Appearance: Black coat with a fading green going up her legs and muzzle. She has very small horns on her head (aside her unicorn horn) that are the result of an experiment from her youth form her father. Her mane is green and grey.

post-28563-0-86476000-1419293295_thumb.png

Special:
E (endurance): 7
C (charisma): 4
I (intelligence): 11
A (agility): 4
L (luck): 4

Perks: Bloody mess, Daddy's girl and Chemist.
Tag Skills: Science, Speech and Medicine.

Important information about character: Sociopathic and will do anything for what she wants.

(Also If it's not too much trouble, if I am accepted, could she have her chemical gun? It fires single rounds that liquefy the bone of what it hits and has a very long re-chambering process per round, the chemical can also be blocked by hard plastic.)

OC Page: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ebony-catalyst-r7621

Edited by Tempest Shift

Name: Ebony Catalyst

Appearance: Black coat with a fading green going up her legs and muzzle. She has very small horns on her head (aside her unicorn horn) that are the result of an experiment from her youth form her father. Her mane is green and grey.

Special:

E (endurance): 7

C (charisma): 4

I (intelligence): 11

A (agility): 4

L (luck): 4

Perks: Bloody mess, Daddy's girl and Chemist.

Tag Skills: Science, Speech and Medicine.

Important information about character: Sociopathic and will do anything for what she wants.

(Also If it's not too much trouble, if I am accepted, could she have her chemical gun? It fires single rounds that liquefy the bone of what it hits and has a very long re-chambering process per round, the chemical can also be blocked by hard plastic.)

OC Page: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ebony-catalyst-r7621

Ok, this OC looks ok. I'll let you keep the weapon for a while. If it seems too OP later I will have it removed.

But, accepted. Welcome to the RP.

Also, 10 is the maximum for any one SPECIAL skill. So you are going to have to reduce Int by 1 and put that into another slot.

Edited by Child of Darkness

Ok, this OC looks ok. I'll let you keep the weapon for a while. If it seems too OP later I will have it removed.

But, accepted. Welcome to the RP.

Thanks! The gun is very fragile and the ammunition is very limited. So its likely someone'll trod on the gun and break it beyond use.

Name: Silvermind Goodspeak

Race: Earth Pony

Appearance: You know the color of the sky when there's a slight marine layer? That sort of bluish-grey? Well, that's the color of his coat, and his mane and tail are silver. He's slightly taller than average, and has dark brown (nearly black) eyes. He wears reading glasses and Pre-War businesswear, and his cutie mark is a silver brain.

Special:
P (perception): 5
C (charisma): 9
A (agility): 5
L (luck): 5

Perks: Lady Killer, Confirmed Bachelor, Four Eyes

Tag Skills: Speech, Science, Medicine

Important information about character: Despises violence and all its forms.

Name: Silvermind Goodspeak

Race: Earth Pony

Appearance: You know the color of the sky when there's a slight marine layer? That sort of bluish-grey? Well, that's the color of his coat, and his mane and tail are silver. He's slightly taller than average, and has dark brown (nearly black) eyes. He wears reading glasses and Pre-War businesswear, and his cutie mark is a silver brain.

Special:

P (perception): 5

C (charisma): 9

A (agility): 5

Perks: Lady Killer, Confirmed Bachelor, Four Eyes

Tag Skills: Speech, Science, Medicine

Important information about character: Despises violence and all its forms.

Quite a cool character you have going on here. Reminds me of the first character I got to level 30 with in Fallout 3.

Welcome to this world. You have joined at quite a weird time aswell, but post when ever you want.

(wow haven't played fallout 2 years so accuse if I get mixed-up)

Name: Flamestreak

Race: Pegasus

Appearance: Dark red colored coat and a yellow and orange mane with some bands on his legs 163b56f96d6ef476ac4fb7f8fbaed926.png

Special:
S (strength): 7
P (perception): 3
E (endurance): 9
C (charisma): 5
I (intelligence): 5
A (agility): 10

Perks: Super Slam, Ninja, Friend of the night. (I love my sheath)

Tag Skills: Speech, Sneak, Survival

Edited by WinterStreak1990