ooc Fallout Equestria: Blood Moon (War, Fallout, Adventure, Grim dark, Brutal)

Child Of Darkness

Elegron is pissed at rave lol. He wants him dead more than any pony else. To Elegron, rave isn't even a pony. Not even a sentient being really. Elegron isn't too fond of wade or bloodrop, but he doesn't really hate them. He hates rave with a passion

Well it will be an interesting talk anyway. With the speech levels so high, they can't as effectively use speech tactics. So they have to rely more on the point they are making.

Edited by Elegron

img-3392282-1-cqYN91x.png

Act before you have the presence of mind to second-guess yourself. Then you rarely miss an opportunity.

Fallout Equestria OC: Elegron

Also about knowing the Wateland and it's horrors (Jack). Lol. You should meet Rave, he REALLY does know the Wasteland. Hehe.

Also, glad there is someone else like me out there (Jack). Been kinda alone here.

Edited by JonasDarkmane

Elegron:

lmao, this is really fun. Glad we had this debate.

Jonas:

I want to join you soon rave, your character piques my interest a lot haha

(edited)

Elegron, I would respect that you do not power play to the level that you do. Jack is a new character to the RP and even I don't appreciate characters being killed instantly after joining. At least provide him a chance to escape. Or I may focus my actions on ending your life next.

I'm now issuing you a formal warning due to poor RP behaviour (Power Playing).

Edited by Child of Darkness
  • Brohoof 1

I know. It's kinda hard not to power play in this rp. It's a little unfair. I guess I need a better plan. And maybe rework my character via the storyline a bit.

Also, death averted via a terrible deleting job

Edited by Elegron

Act before you have the presence of mind to second-guess yourself. Then you rarely miss an opportunity.

Ok, sorry for trying to poison you too then. You were defending yourself and I respect that :P.

Edited by Twilightpie17

Child has a point, you are new, however next time keep in mind that you need to consider who you opponent is. Also the choices you make can change your fate. Be more careful next time, and stop eating ponies lol. Also, if you attack me, new pony or not, I will defend myself. The new role player role doesn't override terrible decisions xD

Edited by Elegron

Elegron, I'm pretty sure that what Child was saying is that you can't threaten to kill another character after their third post, and if you want my two cents I'd say that it's a load of B.S. that you were able to just instantly defeat Jack like that, but I digress. The point is that, if you recall, he didn't attack you, you came out of nowhere and attacked him. So he didn't really get a choice in his opponent.

• Brohoof 1

Boop beep blap. Hello.

Exactly, which is why I revised it. He doesn't kill jack. Spam for mobile character count rawrs

Yes, but too much has happened since then. I'm balancing it out. And I will be more careful about that from now on.

Be more careful next time, and stop eating ponies lol.

More careful???? :okiedokielokie:  

He can eat ponies if he wants. Wade does it. 

You see what ebony just did? Wiped out the brotherhood just like that. Either it's just me being new to rp, or that is power play as well.

No, but see, there were no other roleplayers there. NPCs can be messed with six ways to Sunday, since no one's actually playing as them. When you control/play with NPCs, you control them in the way that best aids the story and makes sense for that NPC. And she didn't wipe out the entire Brotherhood, she took out one base.

Edited by ThatPortalGuy

Boop beep blap. Hello.

Dude, I'm in the representation of LA(Or a similar city), Very VERY away from anyone else. anyway, in a few posts she get eaten by ghouls. Stuff is popping up and im finding less and less time to RP in everything I'm in.

It would've been power play if it was CoD's BoS location

Edited by The Real Gengar

sylveon_the_pink_by_thebronypinkiepie-d8

http://mlpforums.com/topic/121534-the-evil-withinoutlast-style-survival-rp/ Take a look at my RP please.

-Sig by Handsome Changeling

I was under the impression child had some named characters there. My apologies. I guess this also means that I can do almost the same thing to the slavers as long as the names characters survive

Ebony is a highly skilled mare who has experience in the wastes, this is not the first time she has destroyed a brotherhood base.

Main Brotherhood base is in the city of trottingham in the north west. This is also the location of Tenpony tower and all over civilised societies in the wastes. For sake of convenience, we will say the base she destroyed was their main training facility on the east coast of the world. Can't have Tenpony being destroyed now can we?

I was under the impression child had some named characters there. My apologies. I guess this also means that I can do almost the same thing to the slavers as long as the names characters survive

Correction, a characters home cannot be destroyed with such easy. They do take planning preparation and a perfectly executed plan.

Good to know. Also now I know that tenpony won't just randomly explode. Character quotas on mobile suck