Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New field on the user search page

Jokuc

When you are searching for a specific user, you can pick "Post count is" [more than x] or [less than x] posts as seen below:

h4szn9Z.png

However, I'm wondering if you could make them two seperate fields so you can specify Max and Min post count.

Now, when you press your badge to bring up the page for the user groups, you can press the name of (for example) a phoenix. But instead of displaying the users who currently are a phoenix, you'll get a result with everyone who is a phoenix or has been a phoenix. So if you're looking for someone you know are a bunny for example, instead of just showing dem bunnies our search will show you like... Every user on the forums. Yeah that helps a lot. Please fix this if it's an easy fix. If it's not a default option and you need to write your own code or something for it then I guess it's not worth it :P

• Brohoof 1

There is no easy way to implement this. I or someone else may be able to implement it manually at some point, but it would be a low priority given the other projects we have to work on.

Cool idea, though.

• Brohoof 1