Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

LordSwinton

Hello all, I am Starchase, here to answer your questions as you can clearly see in the title. I will try to answer whatever questions you have for me to the best of my abilities.

And before you ask, my favourite colour is blue, azure particularly, like the clear skies on a good day.

Free free to ask anything else.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/starchase-r7595

• Brohoof 1

Bonjour, Starchase! Je comprend que tu n'est pas trop doué en francais? As-tu besoin des leçons? Ha ha...

Anyhoo...

Who's your favourite princess? And also, what do you look for in a good friend?

Oh! And your favourite song?

Edited by AmberDust

Favourite princess...

I'd say Princess Luna since she's, in my opinion, the best princess of of all though I must say Princess Cadence is quite the good ruler.

Friends, though I've had a few, I wouldn't say I'm an expert at such relationships. But I do know I prefer companions that are loyal above all and can appreciate the finer things in life. But overall I'm not overly picky with my companions.

As for favourite song, I don't have one in partiular but Swing Tavi Swing is quite the ear bug. Jazz is a good mood setter and the blues are so, so therapeutic in a way, though a bit of rock goes a long way and grunge, don't get me started on that- well back to the question, um, no favourites and absolutely no.modern.pop.No.but there are exception every now and then.

And to your first question, um, yes. But I reassure your I'm improving at my own pace.

Edited by Swinton

I don't plan on having any offspring any day soon for sure but the thought had been around before. I would like to name my children something that would suit them but I do have my preferences. As female names go, amethyst is a favourite and azure for its counterpart. Azure Ace perhaps? Amethyst Angel ? I am a long way from fatherhood so do forgive me if these names are rather, um, alliterative.

Edited by Swinton

It was the same as last year's, which is to say fine but not exactly as I would have liked it. I just stayed home and had pudding,gingerbread house, Diamonds, my dog, ate most if it anyway. I had bits of the chimney. It's not a day we celebrate much in our household so there's not much to say the least.

Fortunately, I am the only child in my family so I always had my parents' attention when they had the time. They are no longer married so things are complicated as a family. But we are a family I reassure you. They were and still are great parents I should add. They were very precise and always fretted about the small details. My mother breathed art and she was a kind soul, wouldn't hurt a fly. My father was a gentlecolt, both in the sense that he was polite and had a gentle hoof. They were considered open-minded, finding new ways to expand the horizons of their respective fields. They were great ponies. And they wer~ I mean are, they are my parents and there's not much to it.

Oh my, have I been rambling again @_@ ?

• Brohoof 1

mysterious and strange? Back in school the house master would sneak off at night. Some say he was seeing another mare, others say he was a foal fiddler. I never found out since he was fired after one term.

Powerful..hm.. I can't say I've met any of the princesses up close but we did have Princess Celestia as a guest speaker at our school once.

• 2 weeks later...