Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony Entertainment Network- Looking For Help

Sonicrules831

Hello everypony, I'm out with a new project and it's better thought out and planned. It's a different idea, something unique. I keep thinking of these youtube ideas for little mini series and I thought why not have it into one channel. So I came up with the Brony Entertainment Network (BEN), we have all sorts of shows lined up and Podcasts as well. We've also talked about having little shorts, skits and funny commercials. We have voice actors and certain people helping out already, but we need some additional help. Show we have include:

-The Dazzlings Show (EQG)* **

-Neon Lights Podcast

-Technical Difficulties Radio

-Adventures of Sport, Rainbow and Shadow**

-Aria Afterdark**

-The CMC with Button Mash Show* **

-Sunset and Trixie (with Alex)* **

The ones that have a * at the end means I am looking for people to write episodes and give ideas for episodes or skits. I would love to have people who could animate, and it can be animatic animation (picture to picture, not full). If you can do flash, then that's fine. The ones with ** at the end needs animation. If it has * and ** it needs both

Neon Lights Podcast, Technical Difficulties, and Adventures of Sport Rainbow and Shadow don't need writers, we are fine in that area. 

If you are willing to join, I will PM you and we will talk.

We are fine on voice actors right now.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5EqqOAVtahhXQLoqNmO2w

• Brohoof 1

i wouldent mind helping out im free almost every day so i would have plenty of time to do it ^_^ so i would not mind helping out
i make both music and would not mind helping any way i can it sounds like fun 

my normal channel www.youtube.com/channel/UCFLsqbfzqSHx_haRfh05Upw

im a musician so if you need music or jsut a guest im always ready ^_^

Edited by Range the Musician
  • Brohoof 1

I'd love to help in any way I can! 

Sounds good. PM me

i wouldent mind helping out im free almost every day so i would have plenty of time to do it ^_^ so i would not mind helping out

i make both music and would not mind helping any way i can it sounds like fun 

my normal channel www.youtube.com/channel/UCFLsqbfzqSHx_haRfh05Upw

im a musician so if you need music or jsut a guest im always ready ^_^

Awesome stuff. PM Me ^^

Well if you need a 3D title or something I would be happy to help, since I'm learning about 3D modelling and such, but I can't promise that it will ever be finished.

Cool!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are also looking for recorders, if you have recording equipment good for skype or google. Please let me know ^^

And also referring to the comment above we are still looking for help. Forgot to add the recorder part yesterday

Hello everypony, I'm out with a new project and it's better thought out and planned. It's a different idea, something unique. I keep thinking of these youtube ideas for little mini series and I thought why not have it into one channel. So I came up with the Brony Entertainment Network (BEN), we have all sorts of shows lined up and Podcasts as well. We've also talked about having little shorts, skits and funny commercials. We have voice actors and certain people helping out already, but we need some additional help. Show we have include:

-The Dazzlings Show (EQG)* **

-Neon Lights Podcast

-Technical Difficulties Radio

-Adventures of Sport, Rainbow and Shadow**

-Aria Afterdark**

-The CMC with Button Mash Show* **

-Sunset and Trixie (with Alex)* **

The ones that have a * at the end means I am looking for people to write episodes and give ideas for episodes or skits. I would love to have people who could animate, and it can be animatic animation (picture to picture, not full). If you can do flash, then that's fine. The ones with ** at the end needs animation. If it has * and ** it needs both

Neon Lights Podcast, Technical Difficulties, and Adventures of Sport Rainbow and Shadow don't need writers, we are fine in that area. 

If you are willing to join, I will PM you and we will talk.

We are fine on voice actors right now.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5EqqOAVtahhXQLoqNmO2w

I'm interested in the Neon Lights Podcast. What's it about?

Edited by CorruptedFrost
  • Brohoof 1

I'm interested in the Neon Lights Podcast. What's it about?

It's a podcast show, I voice Neon Lights in it. I've been trying to figure out a way where I can revamp the show though. I'm sure you can come in and help with that and play as like a co-host with him and Vinyl if you want

It's a podcast show, I voice Neon Lights in it. I've been trying to figure out a way where I can revamp the show though. I'm sure you can come in and help with that and play as like a co-host with him and Vinyl if you want

If my schedule permits it then I'll be happy to help.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

Still looking for writers, artists and recorders. Recorders are those who can use a good quality skype recorder or any kind of recorder (Im trying to get away from Google Hangouts). Still if you're interested, please let me know and I'll get to you :)