Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony Entertainment Network- Looking For Help

Sonicrules831

I am interested in hosting Aria After dark and Technical Difficulties Radio, but i can also write for that!

Technical Difficulties is taken care of and Aria AFterdark got a writer unless you wanna work with him. YOu can make appearances in these shows if you want.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I know you said you have enough voice actors, but if you ever need one, I can voice just about any female character, except for ones with country accents(man I can't do those....)  I would love to help with other things, but I can't animate or draw, or even write very well...

• 1 month later...

Hello everypony, I'm out with a new project and it's better thought out and planned. It's a different idea, something unique. I keep thinking of these youtube ideas for little mini series and I thought why not have it into one channel. So I came up with the Brony Entertainment Network (BEN), we have all sorts of shows lined up and Podcasts as well. We've also talked about having little shorts, skits and funny commercials. We have voice actors and certain people helping out already, but we need some additional help. Show we have include:

-The Dazzlings Show (EQG)* **

-Neon Lights Podcast

-Technical Difficulties Radio

-Adventures of Sport, Rainbow and Shadow**

-Aria Afterdark**

-The CMC with Button Mash Show* **

-Sunset and Trixie (with Alex)* **

The ones that have a * at the end means I am looking for people to write episodes and give ideas for episodes or skits. I would love to have people who could animate, and it can be animatic animation (picture to picture, not full). If you can do flash, then that's fine. The ones with ** at the end needs animation. If it has * and ** it needs both

Neon Lights Podcast, Technical Difficulties, and Adventures of Sport Rainbow and Shadow don't need writers, we are fine in that area.

If you are willing to join, I will PM you and we will talk.

We are fine on voice actors right now.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5EqqOAVtahhXQLoqNmO2w

If you need a video editor look no further, I have hours free and can make great edits

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a moderately experienced script writer, and I could do some art for it too! Really anything. i've always wanted to work on a show. :D

Some of my work:

post-31281-0-04693500-1452642709_thumb.png

post-31281-0-10467500-1452642746_thumb.png

post-31281-0-90136600-1452642756_thumb.png

As for writing, I've written an entire libretto in the past and have composed several short plays, so I should be efficient in the script-writing area.

Oh! And I could definitely do some animation animatic-style, if you need. :D

Edited by Poet Flame

• 1 month later...

Hello everypony, I'm out with a new project and it's better thought out and planned. It's a different idea, something unique. I keep thinking of these youtube ideas for little mini series and I thought why not have it into one channel. So I came up with the Brony Entertainment Network (BEN), we have all sorts of shows lined up and Podcasts as well. We've also talked about having little shorts, skits and funny commercials. We have voice actors and certain people helping out already, but we need some additional help. Show we have include:

-The Dazzlings Show (EQG)* **

-Neon Lights Podcast

-Technical Difficulties Radio

-Adventures of Sport, Rainbow and Shadow**

-Aria Afterdark**

-The CMC with Button Mash Show* **

-Sunset and Trixie (with Alex)* **

The ones that have a * at the end means I am looking for people to write episodes and give ideas for episodes or skits. I would love to have people who could animate, and it can be animatic animation (picture to picture, not full). If you can do flash, then that's fine. The ones with ** at the end needs animation. If it has * and ** it needs both

Neon Lights Podcast, Technical Difficulties, and Adventures of Sport Rainbow and Shadow don't need writers, we are fine in that area. 

If you are willing to join, I will PM you and we will talk.

We are fine on voice actors right now.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5EqqOAVtahhXQLoqNmO2w

I'm not a writer but I'm sure I could give you a few ideas

Edited by GameSmashStudios