Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

"We don't have a chance Seth!" She shouts "there is no trust or communication between everyone. It will not work!" Novel burrowed into Seth, sniffling "I do not want to die because of a mistrusting team. Sombra will find our weaknesses and use them against us. We need to trust each other"

Grell walked over to celestia "celestia I'm taking midnight for training at my private compound all I need to know Is how many days do I have before we leave" grell asked

Steel kept flying laps he was almost a blur of grey and black he just needed to fly a little faster he felt his wounds tearing as he flew

(edited)

Midnight followed silently.

Lunar sighed. "What...? Luna get tired of me and burdened me onto you...?" she muttered, ears still flat.

Luna blinked, looking at them.

Celestia nodded. "I suppose a couple of weeks. But why the sudden urge, Midnight?" she asked, looking at Midnight puzzled.

Midnight looked at her. "I am not a weakling. I am no coward. I want to prove I can hold my own and get stronger.

Seth looked at her. "Do you want to go see if the princesses have a plan?" he asked.

Edited by rainbowdashlover19

Grell nodded " we will return in a week or so and you won't even recognize her she will be a new mare" grell said

Steel landed a few feet away from the others he walked into the caste and went to the mess hall and got some food not noticing he was leveling a small blood trail

"No I begged her to let me handle you because she obviously has no patience" he says honestly as he puts a hoof on her shoulder. "Cheer up will you your gonna get wrinkles" he says jokingly as he hugs her. "Comments on we can get caught up as well" he says smileing

Novel sighs "What I need is to see my brother and get something to eat." She knows Quill will no so much more about the empire and Sombra's reign. Truly she misses him, and feels awful about leaving him behind, but she knows he made the right decision with staying behind.

Lunar sighed, nodding. "Alright..." she said, refusing to smile even a little. -He'll probably label me as a lost cause, too...- she thought. "I already know this, but just to confirm it, she said I'm not going into battle, am I...?"

Midnight smiled slightly at the thought. A new mare. No more "shy, weak and vulnerable" Midnight Shine.

Celestia nodded. "Just please don't turn her into an emotionless killing machine monster," she said.

Luna nodded in agreement. "Because if she goes out of control in battle, we will have no choice than to take her down."

Seth nodded. "Well, let's go get us some grub," he said with a smile, helping her out of the closet.

Novel shakily stands to her hooves and looks away "If they start screaming again I'm leaving" she mumbles "I cannot take much more of that" Novel keeps her eyes on the floor and her stomach grumbles loudly "I need food" she sighs and glances at Seth with a purple hue to her icy eyes

Grell smiled "no emotionless but killing machine yes" grell said" and I guess I know why you think of me and steel" grell said a hard edge in his voice he turned "unless you have more to say midnight we need to get going" grell said he was done with the princesses

Luna frowned. "That was not meant as an insult. We just know how hard you two train. We don't want her to be completely broken and killing ponies without a single thought."

Celestia sighed. "Let it go, sister. You're protests will only cause another fight."

Midnight glared at Luna. "I don't care what he does to me. No pony will ever call me weak again." And with that, she turned and quickly walked away.

Seth nodded. "I understand. Now let's go," he said, kissing her cheek and opening the door for her.

Grell turned "so we're broken then that's so much better then monster" grell said he turned and followed midnight he caught up to her "pay them no mind they just can't handle a true warrior" grell said "I need to talk with steel for a moment" grell said heading to the castle

Midnight nodded, sighing. "I'm just tired of everypony thinking I'm some weak and vulnerable just because I'm not exactly the most confident pony ever. I mean, seriously, I can hold my own! I can take down Lunar with one hoof tied behind my back!" she said, huffing.

Chronos looked at Midnight "Is it because what I said?" He asked. He looked at grell and feared that he would turn her into a killing machine, there was a difference between a soldier and a killing machine. "You don't want to be called weak, there is allot more to being strong then training and physical strength."

Edited by Times Hay

Grell nodded "I dont doubt that at all but by the time I'm done you'll be able to take on luanr with just one hoof and at least be able to some what hold your own against me and steel plus you will have virtually no fear " grell said grell walked to the mess hall and walked to steel "so they think me and you are "monsters" and that were "broken" " grell told him

Steel nodded and got up "I see" steel said

Edited by dashian500

(Midnight and Grell left already, Times Hay)

Midnight blinked. "I don't think that was directed at you two, Grell. I'm pretty sure they meant just don't take the training too far. They know how ruthless you two are when it comes to training. But honestly, I don't care what happens to me in the process," she said, looking at them both.

"The only reason they would think I would do that to you is if they thought that's what I am and to an extent they are right me and steel both are ruthless killing machines and steel could be called a mosnter if you know about his past and his situation" grell said

Steel nodded " either way that's what was heard no matter what they meant" steel said

Midnight shrugged. "I guess it's whatever you make of it. Let's just get to training. We only have a couple weeks," she said, stretching out her wings. She was itching to fly again, but knew she'd be ground bound since Grell's a unicorn. "Where's this place even at?"

(Sadly I noticed that a little too late...)

Chronos said something under his breath "she is going to get herself killed with those two... they make griffons look peaceful" He said before looking at Celestia and Luna "your majesties, is there anything else you need of me? " He asked, since he knew that it was his fault Midnight going with grell for training, he was ready for some sort of scolding from the princesses.

Celestia shook her head. "We will announce the new plans after breakfast. Let us all go and eat," she said, smiling at Chronos.

Luna nodded. "We second that motion. We are starving," she said, her stomach growling. She blushed and laughed from embarrassment.

Steel looked at grell shaking his head "I don't think its a good idea grell" steel said he already knew what the plan was because of what midnight asked

Grell sighed "it's better then here steel she'll be fine" grell said then he turned to midnight "just hold on and I'll get us there"

Midnight blinked. "What does he mean 'not a good idea'? What exactly is this place you are taking me to?" she asked, getting worried. Where in the hay was he planning on taking her? The pits of hell? Steel made it sound like he was taking her somewhere dangerous.

"No by the time I get done with you you will be going to battle" he replied to her with a smile. "I'm debating whether or not to put you through old school training now that sucked" he tells her chuckling. "Now do you want to eat some breakfeast first lunar?" He asked

"I will meet you there your majesties, I have to do my morning meditation on and empty stomach or it won't work." Chronos said, His morning meditation were keeping his magic so powerful. He was planning on going to his room to do it, but since it was a first floor room it didn't have a balcony.He thought he could meditate in the training area but The training area was splattered with blood but he could use what magic he had to clean in temporarily...

Edited by Times Hay

Lunar shook her head. "I'm not hungry..." she said flatly, looking away. She felt like some king of evil monster that's trying to be 'reformed'.

Celestia nodded. "Just don't be too long," she said, walking down the hall.

Luna blinked, following Celestia, eager to eat.

Grell smiled "it's fine it was made by me and steel and is undoubtedly the hardest mental and physical training you will ever find" grell said " you will love for at least the next week In a magical training complex with me where at night your dreams will be altered to face fears and teach fighting strategy as well as points on the body to hit and things of that nature during the day extreme workout followed by fighting me a

Break for breakfast then more fighting ghem lunch then another work out and finally dinner after which you'll soak in the healing spring and then go to bed" grell said as if it was nothing major