Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need some help?

dancingpaperdolls

Hi! Quick question: if Rainbow Dash was human, what would her sport be, since she cannot fly in real life? Parkour? Acrobatics? Dance? Can it be running, despite the fact that running requires no tricks? I think acro dance and parkour would suit her, along with racing, and she could aspire of joining Cirque Du Soleil! :) Whaddaya think? Please give me some suggestions!

P.S. Sorry for reposting this; it's just that i've gotten only one answer from my last post. :(

(edited)

I personally think parkour would suit Rainbow quite well. It's no secret that Rainbow is tomboy so I couldn't see her following a dance with others. I couldn't see her running either because it's not as "Adventurous" as she would want. Maybe gymnastics could work too. Basically, any sport she can compete in she would try to one up everyone else.

Welcome to the forums by the way! :D

Edited by YourAverageBronie582

(edited)

I'm quite partial to track and field for Rainbow as your individual time is the determining factor whether you win a heat/race, then she would be in the hurdles which requires you to "fly" over the hurdle if you want to win.

Edited by Doctor XFizzle

She'd pursue most any sport which requires speed and guts. Track and field, parkour, and soccer seem the best suited for a human Dashie.

Ultimately, I'd venture to guess that she would want to either be a champion athlete or a pilot.

• Brohoof 1

I'd have to say basketball. Ballhandlers require lots of finesse tricks and the faster you are, the better. Rainbow has the ability to break the sound barrier, and since she loves performing tricks of any kind, it wouldn't surprise me to see her playing basketball in the show (if they decide to do it)!

Rarity = figure skating - elegance, grace, and fashion!

Twilight = uhh, chess club

Pinkie = gymnastics - 4th wall breaking flexibility and finesse

Applejack = soccer or football kicker - those strong legs of hers

Fluttershy = none lol

• Brohoof 2

Rarity = figure skating - elegance, grace, and fashion!

Twilight = uhh, chess club

Pinkie = gymnastics - 4th wall breaking flexibility and finesse

Applejack = soccer or football kicker - those strong legs of hers

Fluttershy = none lol

fluttershy could be a forester

(edited)

She'd probably be a competitive/demonstration pilot, entering in air shows, air races, etc.

Alternatively, she might be a swimmer, as the dynamics of swimming are similar to flight - as in you're freely able to move in any direction on all three axis, not restrained to the ground.

Edited by joeyh3

WE FORGOT!

Drifting and driving! If "fighter pilot" is a sport, than drifting and absolutely crushing opponents in races in a Bugatti Veyron SS (fastest road legal car; 267-ish MPH and 0-60 MPH in 2.5 seconds! :blink: ) is possible, you know?!?

I think hand-gliding seems to be the best answer. It's very physical and she would get to feel the air in her face. Skydiving seems appropriate as well. Pilot might be the obvious answer, but I think it's not physical and engaging enough. You just press a bunch of buttons and I really think Rainbow Dash would like to feel the actual wind in her face instead if it being shielded by a plane.

Also, I don't know about you ponies, but I can just see Applejack being the one who does parkour from the way she handled that obstacle course at the beginning of that one episode with Cherries Jubilee. (I'm bad at remembering episode names.)

• 4 years later...