Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

CinnamonPop

(edited)

Alright, how do you feel about first impressions?

It depends... You can impress just by being respectful. :3

If you drank the cutie mark enhancing potion from the double rainboom, what would happen? o-o

What's a Rainboom? :confused: Edited by CinnamonPop

Please describe what you'd wear to the Grand Galloping Gala!

Ooh! I would wear something like a orange-yellow gradient dress with a cloud necklace and transparent wing protection. :pinkie:

(I Copypasted my question because i wanna know all opinion)

post-18984-0-43211000-1399339235.gif i would like to know about your opinion in replacements speaking.

With all the problem of feed overpopulated countries and to stop tearing down natural enviroments to bring meat and vegetables do you think that food suplements like Joylent, synthetic meals and transgenic food are gonna be the food of the future?

people who wish to read books can't get a copy due living in another country plus they fear the book may broken, do you think that the e-books are gonna replace totally the common paper book?

a controversial one: in this generation movies are passing through a decandence, we only see only 

remakes

adaptations

sequels

prequels

spinoffs

reboot

and by the other hand the videogame market has increased it's demand more than ever, what was 30 years ago with random sounds and colorful pixels now it has became in a complex science of creation of a virtual enviroment with better appereance even than real life, the question is now obvious: do you think that Videogames will replace movies in the future? 

(I Copypasted my question because i wanna know all opinion)

i would like to know about your opinion in replacements speaking.

With all the problem of feed overpopulated countries and to stop tearing down natural enviroments to bring meat and vegetables do you think that food suplements like Joylent, synthetic meals and transgenic food are gonna be the food of the future?

people who wish to read books can't get a copy due living in another country plus they fear the book may broken, do you think that the e-books are gonna replace totally the common paper book?

a controversial one: in this generation movies are passing through a decandence, we only see only

remakes

adaptations

sequels

prequels

spinoffs

reboot

and by the other hand the videogame market has increased it's demand more than ever, what was 30 years ago with random sounds and colorful pixels now it has became in a complex science of creation of a virtual enviroment with better appereance even than real life, the question is now obvious: do you think that Videogames will replace movies in the future?

*is confuzzled* :catface:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi. i just wanna learn more about u, so tell me the shows off the list u heard or never heard before

1) code lyoko

2) madeline

3) liberty's kids

4) totally spies

5) powerpuff girls

6) ed edd n eddy

7) courage the cowardly dog

8) codename kids next door

9) magic school bus

10) strawberry shortcake (2003 series)

11) clifford the big red dog

12) super mario cartoon series

13) curious george

14) cardcaptor sakura/tsubasa chronicles

15) berenstain bears (2003 series)

16) avatar the last airbender and legend of korra

17) adventures from the book of virtues

18) teen titans

19) sagwa the chinese siamese cat

20) MLP (reason why im here)

21) TMNT (2003 series)

22) sabrina cartoon series

23) anne of green gables animated series

24) arthur

25) samurai jack

26) WITCH

my least favorite out of these is WITCH. Whats urs?

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Where'd you get that laser rifle from?!

I have major resources. *fumbles the gun* :wacko:

Craziest thing you've ever done?

As a filly, I would climb up trees and jump onto others passing by. xD

It was a small town, so it was ok with the parents. Payback was terrible though. >.<

I've stayed up 30 hours at a skate rink till I passed out. I was "sleep drunk" a lot. :blush:

One of those over the night lockdowns you know? :squee:

Edited by CinnamonPop