Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

G3 ponies in G4

RainbowTashie

So everyone is gonna hate me cause i watched a bit of gen 3 but i'd really love it if the likes of Starcatcher thistlewhistle and Minty were reintroduced as gen 4. They could just brighten up their manes a bit and give them a bit of personality. Minty could even be a long lost cousin of Pinkie for those who have seen a very Minty Christmas this is plausible. Thistlewhistle could work with fluttershy guiding  birds to go south for winter or whatever the pegasi animal team do and Starcatcher could be of some relation to Celestia and Twily and her friends have to make her feel welcome but she's actually a little S**t :P

some clever soul already made them as G4 anyway :)

post-31552-0-59817500-1422054119_thumb.png

post-31552-0-86340900-1422054247.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Well it may happen:

A large amount of G4 is borrowed from G3 anyway.

Ponyville, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo, Rarity, Cheerlie, Sweetie Belle and I could go on.

Teereck or however the name is spelt is G1 as is AJ and Spike the dragon.

So it’s not impossible that the people who do MLP FIM would borrow more characters from past gens

While I like the idea, and I love it when they reference older generations (e.g. too many pinkies one of them makes a G3 face as a joke) so ofc it would be awesome to have some older generations brought in, even if just a background charactor or an episode here and there like Maud Pie. However, I wouldn't like the idea of them being related, it makes sense in a way but just for me I don't like the idea but I can't even pinpoint why... Just don't :P