• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Emerald Star

If I may make another request...

Name: Bright Shine

Sex: Stallion

Cutie Mark: Simple Smilely face.img-3711824-1-post-33027-0-55644800-1430

This is the best I could make him in Pony Creator online... But there are some things that need to be fixed or changed. I'd like:

1. His hair to be straight up spikey hair.

2. For his spots to be rounder and more random and large.

3. Him to look like he's prancing around with his eyes in a happy closed way. (Like these ^^ except rounded).

4. For him to have as big a smile as he can, with his mouth open.

5. the view to kind of be at a 45 degree angle looking at him diagonally... This is hard to explain... :P

Anyways, that is what I can of changing... But most else you see is what he is. You did great with Cuddle, so I doubt this'll be too much a problem with ya ;)

No rush though, I don't want to ask something while you're busy. :)

Just wanted to know if you're actually up to this @Emerald Star...

(edited)

@@Emerald Star

Hey emerald, how did you get that gradient in their eyes? I've been wanting to try adding that feature to my program, but can never figure it out.

Also i asked if you could do the goggles for my oc, Flynn. But never got an answer, i know you're busy; but i forgot to ask for them when i sent you the request. :(

Edited by Candy Star

(edited)

@

What program do you use? Not every program will have a way to do gradients (that I know of). The way I do it is a process of adding a few shading layers and using the airbrush tool, then luminosity for the sparkles in the eyes. I'm not good at explaining things like that cx Maybe look for tutorials, that helped me first starting out.

And yes, I'll add goggles to your OC. Not sure how I missed that, sorry! :)

@

Sure, what do you want changed?

Edited by Emerald Star

@

What program do you use? Not every program will have a way to do gradients (that I know of). The way I do it is a process of adding a few shading layers and using the airbrush tool, then luminosity for the sparkles in the eyes. I'm not good at explaining things like that cx Maybe look for tutorials, that helped me first starting out.

What program do you use for your art, anyway?

@

@

It's that the hair in the picture looks shorter than what it is in the picture I gave you. Sorry to bother you about this.

post-31378-0-76864100-1430450531.png

uRd4U9d.png

@

@

I forgive ya, thanks. But so far i love what you did with him.mlp-tinteresting.png