request shop Emerald's Free OC Request Shop [Closed]

Emerald Star

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Sure :)

@

Here it is, let me know if I should change anything, hope you like it. :)

I know there were some more that come before this, but the more complicated requests will take a little longer. They are still being worked on.

post-31378-0-06309200-1423165023_thumb.png

Here it is, let me know if I should change anything, hope you like it. :)

I know there were some more that come before this, but the more complicated requests will take a little longer. They are still being worked on.

Another amazing picture, thank you so much ^.^

@@Emerald Star,

Hey, buddy, do you think I could alter my request slightly?

I don't want anything changed, I was just wondering if you could add a second character into the pic, everything else stays the same.

Here's the other character. Maybe you can make it look like she's traveling with him?

post-27192-0-47222500-1423253036_thumb.png

I'm sure you know who she is :wub:

On top of that, a friend of mine needs a picture reference of his OC (He currently has none). You can put this second request at the end of your list if you want. But do you think you could do it? I'll give you the details of this OC a little bit later.

Edited by Shadowking58

@@Emerald Star,

I have the details right here.

Chivalry has a darkish blue coat, like navy blue. His mane is tri stripped, with the center stripe being neon blue, and the two outer ones being jet black. He's got neon blue eyes as well. He has virtually the same appearance physically as Shining armor, as in body shape and size. His mane is combed to one side in front of his face, and is long and smooth, ending a little bit past his neck nice and rounded. His cutie mark is a gold, fancy sword blade facing down towards the ground. The tip of his hooves are black. (Like Big Mac Hooves are, with a different color) And of course, he's a unicorn.

If you need anything else, I can ask him.

Edited by Shadowking58

@,

@@Emerald Star,

Hey buddy, I know you don't mean any actual harm, but lemme tell you something. Everytime you keep changing your mind you could be making more work for the OP.

Lets say that he's half done with your request, every time you change it by asking him to use a different base, or maybe a entirely different OC all together. Any progress he's made on that original request is now gone, and he has to start from scratch. 

Now, once is fine, but if you keep changing your request every few days, it's going to get annoying for the OP to have to keep starting over from scratch like that.

I would understand somewhat more if it was a commission. but this is a freebie. So please try to have some sort of consideration for the OP.

I know you mean well, but I thought I'd just tell you that.

Sorry.  :adorkable:

Edited by Shadowking58

@,

@@Emerald Star,

Hey buddy, I know you don't mean any actual harm, but lemme tell you something. Everytime you keep changing your mind you could be making more work for the OP.

Lets say that he's half done with your request, every time you change it by asking him to use a different base, or maybe a entirely different OC all together. Any progress he's made on that original request is now gone, and he has to start from scratch. 

Now, once is fine, but if you keep changing your request every few days, it's going to get annoying for the OP to have to keep starting over from scratch like that.

I would understand somewhat more if it was a commission. but this is a freebie. So please try to have some sort of consideration for the OP.

I know you mean well, but I thought I'd just tell you that.

Sorry.  :adorkable:

I didn't do this straight away, I always check who is before me before I make my choices if I know I am next, I usually don't do anything, sorry.

@@Emerald Star,

The only thing I'd say is that my pony is lacking a cutie mark (Or half of it) But part of it should be visible. Can you fix that? 

Also, could you fix Ace's muzzle to look more like this?

post-27192-0-51408200-1423359291_thumb.png

Just slightly more curvy like that, if you can?

Edited by Shadowking58

@@ButterKingPyromaniac

Well, anyway, here is what I came up with. I just put a placeholder colour in the eyes and tell me if you want it to be something different. Same with the mane. I hope you like it  :)

Everyone else, so sorry for the delay, compared to how fast they were coming before. I've got to sort out some personal problems and don't have time to work on these for now. It may be a while but they will get done. Thanks.

@

post-31378-0-74972800-1423617915_thumb.png

post-31378-0-18243400-1423672076_thumb.png

Edited by Emerald Star

• 2 weeks later...