Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Emerald's Free OC Request Shop [Closed]

Emerald Star

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear! I'm sorry about the broken link! And the late reply! I haven't quite gotten how to navigate this site down yet. I'm really, really sorry.  :(

The title says you are closed now -and you do such wonderful work it is no wonder! Is it too late for me to still request a drawing? I understand if it is.  :rarity:

If not though...

Perhaps this time the picture will cooperate. Fingers crossed!

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg618/Shadpearl/Sketch-AngleShooter3PNG_zpsomjeyubf_1.png

Sketch-AngleShooter3PNG_zpsomjeyubf_1.pn

I would do the open/close spoiler thing but I'm afraid I'm not quite sure how. :kindness:  If you could possibly draw this pony laying down or sitting it would be a great help to me! I keep attempting it myself but the legs get all wonky at the knees so I would really like some art to help me figure out how the anatomy of these ponies works.

Personality wise, Angle Shooter is very sweet and friendly -unless you try to take away his bits of course. Then he can get downright grumpy! haha

Edited by Shadpearl

(edited)

The base I used as reference was a normal sized mare, though I would have made her taller...sorry about that. And no problem, I'm happy to draw them for you.

@@Shadpearl

I will accept it as you technically requested before I closed. And my list is a bit smaller now, so hopefully I'll be able to open it soon. I understand, it took me a while to get used to this site too. To put spoiler tags you put text between this, without the spaces: [s poiler][/s poiler] 

May I ask if you want the pony drawn as male or female? The reference looks like a mare but I noticed you refer to it as he...

Edited by Emerald Star

Okay well since it's open I'll just make a request and you can get to it whenever you can.: ) If you want..you don't have to take on this request.

She is a PEGASUS ! And yes her mane is half white and half brown.

img-3467633-1-hx6um1.jpg

Her mane style should look VERY similar to this.---(Except the bows should be green.)

img-3467633-2-259edme.png

Cutie Mark~

img-3467633-3-dxlfvc.jpg

Her signature thing is a black scarf. She loves winter and hot cocoa..Maybe the post would be drinking hot cocoar ?: 3

Edited by KnitWise

Hellu fellow Star! First of all, I'd like to say that your work is simply amazing! Keep it up~ And...If you caaaaaaan, I'd also like to make a request~

Just a simple pic of my OC looking clumsy~ Maybe in the middle of tripping. xD

And here's a couple of reference pics~ If ya need anything else, just ask! Thanks in advance~ :D

post-18976-0-50248100-1422917527_thumb.jpg

post-18976-0-96918400-1422917539_thumb.jpg

@@ButterKingPyromaniac

Yes, it's really free. :) I'm not quite good enough to be asking people for money.
If you don't have an image, I may be able to work with a detailed description. It would also help if you could provide references for things like the colours and mane/tail style.

I don't believe you are hallucinating ^.^

file:///C:/Users/Skippy/Pictures/Mely%20Crisp.png <-- My OC

file:///C:/Users/Skippy/Pictures/Mely's%20Mark.png     <--  Her Cuti Mark

Name: Mely Crisp

Pose: Whatever you feel

Please and Thank You!

I'll supply different links if you want me too.

Edited by GridDori

1 more request Emerald. Just 1 more and good news. I actually have a picture of them. It's in my sig. Although could you tone dow the darkness of his colors a bit. And his cutie mark is this, in case you can't see it. http://www.clker.com/cliparts/Z/Z/C/g/T/s/10-tooth-black-gear-md.png

And could I please ask you, if it isn't to much trouble, to draw his helmet like this. https://ww2militaria.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/usmc_helmet1.jpg?w=584 (yes with the camo. Just for the helmet. His uniform should stay the same.)

Here's another picture of him. https://mlpforums.com/uploads/85745035fff947f9ac6492ef21a6f2a7.jpg It's not colored but it has a better view of what he looks like.

Edited by Apple Bell