SuperBrony87

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Let's see, I guess I'll start off with my favorite color is blue. When you think of me, you may come up with things like nice guy, generally good nature, thoughtful, caring and compassionate, unique, however, in having just met me. You probably wouldn't know all that unless I told you and you had just met me so you haven't yet enough knowledge to draw up that kind of conclusion. So in order to believe me. I'll leave that for you to decide. However, I will try to not disappoint. So within that knowledge, I'm telling you now what type of guy I am perhaps isn't the best way to approach it? So afterwards, and you've had a chance to meet me and make up your own conclusion, then, hopefully then, you might see the truth in my description of me, and then all will be clear and true. I often think of myself as one of the nicest guys you could meet and there's no lie in that, but again, I'll leave that to you to decide. Nice and good heart as I may claim, I'm not perfect, but neither is any pony else too. 

Likes... Let's see? My favorite pet is the cat, my favorite animal are the reptiles, just in general, because they're misunderstood and are often taken for granted. They're just so awesome too and like cats, reptiles... When they're not being ruled by instincts, they often tend to keep to themselves, living rather private and solitary lives and would rather not nor want to start any trouble... if it can be helped? but, they will finish it though if need be?  That is from me observing them and know that fact. that I forgot to mention earlier, my keen insight that comes from 27 years of observing and perceiving things in the world and all around. The former animal the cat. My family we've always had one or two sometimes three cats at a time. The latter the reptile comes from watching T.V. shows and nature programs. And despite human/animal interactions they'd really just prefer to be left alone, undisturbed.

My thought process often is far and wide with many wonders, but also has many twists and turns and will very much seems like a sprinting rabbit darting this way and that... Otherwise, I feel most days like I am one of the smartest guys around. The word "unique" was mentioned before, but to me it means something different than to what you might think it is... Special ed? You wouldn't be wrong, but there's so much more to it than that... Yes I have Autism, ADHD and life was not always good. I had to deal with a lot outside the love and care of my home. That means for some that I'm not always the favorite person in the group. I've been picked on and bullied throughout my school boy and high school life because I was "different", which many people and bronies could relate to... but more importantly, it makes this line here that I'm just now saying make sense.

I am how I am because.. "I feel that "unique" to me, is more like the "makings of an original personality". My views, however wild and often confusing they are, are full with a "child like wonder", and that's another feeling comes to mind, when I get to when it makes you really think, "Wow! I've never thought of it that way before?" If and or when you do understand that logic. That outlook gives me a delightful, special, "one of a kind" feeling that can only come from having a wonderful mind. It makes me feel like I've made a difference. Helping others is the most self gratifying, self rewarding, feeling there is in life.

Come, if you have the time to sit and have a chat with me? I promise to try not to talk your ear off, but I will try to give you some of my best insights and perceptions that only I can offer... In my own way... My own special wisdom and if on a good day my words reach you and you feel happy, enlightened, or even scratching your head with interest with a desire know more of what's going on in this head... Then I'll know I've done my part.

Friends is easy enough for me. Then as supposed it was for my younger years when I didn't have many and one or two was a friend enough. Mine is a gift to which I offer freely to anyone who desires it, but make no mistake. Though it is a free offer. I do not offer it to make me a push over who let's people take advantage of his good heart. So, I'll not be so gullible as to just hand it over to anyone without getting to know someone a little first, that's how they should start out, mutual understanding. A friendship that's built on trust lasts. A friendship built on lies and deceit cannot. So for me to just offer it to be mistreated and misused... No sir that horse won't run. It is special and meant to be treasured. It is both valuable and invaluable, because a new friend is a wonderful gift that only goes as far as you want it to... Basically, should anyone accept it... I only ask you use it wisely? This as been SuperBrony, thanks for reading.

• Brohoof 4

Hello my friend =)=) and welcome to this happy site of MLP Forums =)=) I'm sure that you will find likeminded people here, this forum has very friendly and accepting community =)=) I hope you can meet new friends here and have super happy time =)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)!

mlp__hello_there__dear_rarity_by_vanipha

• Brohoof 2

Keep Calm and Love Rarity. 

How's that for philosophy? No seriously though, thank you all for the warm welcomes. It's nice place, nice people. Thanks.

SuperBrony87                   

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 3