Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So a few days ago I got an idea for a fanfic. I wanted to know if you guys would like it should I continue expanding it.

Setting: The setting is in and just outside of equestria. The story has events that occur all over equestria and about half of the events happen in the next door neighbor kingdom of Kiparia(placeholder). It is 18 months after the fall of celestia, Discord and Nightmare rule together. Ponies live in a dictatorship and life is horrible. They at forced to build monuments, factories and other things. The mane6 have been captured and seprerated into 3 groups in 3 separate prisons. Everthing seems lost but only because their only hope isn't here yet.

Just before celestia fell she told her son; The young alicorn prince Lightning Flicker, to leave equestria and never to come back. As he rushed to flee canter lot, he encounters the CMC. They ask the Prince where he's going in such a hurry, he knowing full well what's approaching, convinces them to follow him out the city. They flee equestria, and just as his mother told him, never looking back. They come to the nearby kingdom of Kiparis, and Prince appeals to the Princess to let him & The CMC take refuge there. After 18 months in hiding and after muitiple reports of what's happening in his homeland, Prince and the Princess hatch a plan to free them.

Prince goes on a series of adventures to gather the mane6 and the elements. But The next time Prince sees Pinkie, he'll be different. He is no longer that young playful prince she used to like. Prince, thinks that equestria and his mother fell because of his mistakes. He feels everything is his fault alone and he acts as such. He barely talks in a friend manner to anypony besides the CMC for whom he refers to as Lil'sis. Can Prince Defeat Discord? Will he atone? Does he derseves his title?

You tell me, what do you think?