planning Fallout Equestria: Restoration of Harmony

Midnight_Aurora

RP PAGE: TO BE ANNOUNCED.

Ok here it is. The idea is simple. Cannon Fallout Equestria From just before the start of lilpip's adventure. The cannon characters I may have show up during the rp for cameos.

The stat system will follow a fallout Equestria RP. The link to which I will post once I find it again.

There will be up to 30 levels to gain, perks, traits, the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. system for stats and races. I will list all information here in the first post and have a chara sheet for it.

I would like to know your thoughts and if any are interested in playing such an RP.

Updates will come as they become finished.

Hope this becomes a fun RP to be in.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will almost certainly be in this rp. Let me know format for a character sheet

img-3392282-1-cqYN91x.png

Act before you have the presence of mind to second-guess yourself. Then you rarely miss an opportunity.

Fallout Equestria OC: Elegron

AP based system? The system in that link shows no sign of level gaining and works great for forum RPs.

Am still going to wait on others a bit then may make the official first page and sign up. Am thinking I might use this system. What are your thoughts.

Oh... Idk Im tired, and already Ive been unusually stupid today. Just kindof ignore everything I say rofl

I should be back to normal tomorrow, but until then... Derp.

Act before you have the presence of mind to second-guess yourself. Then you rarely miss an opportunity.

Well if you are planning to use the system from the wiki page, you will probably have to indicate that on the signup page (as well as providing some explanations).

I've already thought of a character for this RP.

Edited by JonasDarkmane

I would like to join you on this RP just if you can tell my do some1 need to approve my character b4 i can join? (sry for stupid qusetion im new to RP)

sig-31974.sig-31974.Untitled.jpg
                                                  My oc:

Awilix             Blair             Jacqueline

(edited)

Don't worry about dice. I can take care of that.

Also there is 5 or you who are interested. I have a friend who wants to join but he will need to do the 40 post bit before he can join. So that will make 7 total and I have an idea of how to start.

My friend can join later but with you 5 we can start. Going to have the sign up posted later today. Will still try to find what system they used for the lilpip adventures.

Here is an example of what the signup will look like when finished.

Name:

Race:

Appearance:

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

STRENGTH:

PERCEPTION:

ENDURANCE:

CHARISMA:

INTELLIGENCE:

AGILITY:

LUCK:

Tag! Skills: (pick three.)

Traits: (pick two)

perks: (pick one)

Bio:

(Speak with me if you would like to hide parts or have a special set of perks.)

Ok found what I was looking for.

the book for stats.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fsNLwKTWEt0pawFWLRzBtEPfvDQGitGPh8NN3Zk0xo4/mobilebasic?pli=1

The character sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0An_QV5jIqyWsdFBoeHpCbmxmcXI0VVZQWE9jWV9OV0E

The character sheet is your sign up.

Only tier one weapons and armor plz for starting gear.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

So many numbers. SO MANY NUBMERS. Ugh. I have been going over the first link you provided and now you bring this. Now I'm confused. 

What is the Bio? Is that stuff to know about ones character, like history and stuff? 

I've also been using my calculator on my computer to calculate the value of all my starting stuff. I don't like doing math if it is in a foreign language  :(

6 players? I'll reserve a slot lol

So.... Do I need to edit the character sheet? I can't do that from my phone. Can I just make a post with the above template for now?