Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So like I was just chillin' getting some feedback some from friends about this picture I made and they were like "OMG IZ SO GUUUUUD" and I was like "Ok I can't tell if you guys are just trying to make me feel good or not so I'm gonna put this picture on the mlp forum and get criticized and its gonna be really embarrassing." So Here's a fullbody sitting picture of my OC I made just today. Also I think I'm just gonna post all of my OC picture on this thread or something because I don't wanna flood the forum with my Posts considering I'm drawing these things all the time. I'll gladly accept any kind of feedback I know I'm not that good and I need like TONS of work so please assist me you folk of the forum.

fNGIEvY.png?1

• Brohoof 6

It's kind of hard to assess a person's talent from a single, simple drawing.

I'm not going to lie and say that I think it's amazing--that would be unfair to you.

That being said, I don't think it's bad, either. I like the coloring, the lines are crisp and the pose is well-done. :)

Here are the things that bother me about this drawing (keep in mind, these are just my personal opinions):

1. The pony's body is rather strangely shaped--it looks too long and thin

2. I can't quite put my finger on it, but there is something wrong with the back leg. It looks a bit...blobby

3. The nostrils should face up, not down (see picture)

4. The left cheek has a sharp edge--it should be rounded

5. The ears look a little bit too long

Don't get discouraged, though! Those are just my opinions. NEVER give up on your art because of criticism.

post-23909-0-90862000-1423457498.png

• Brohoof 2

I agree with some of what Kings said but I think the cheek looks fine and I have seen ponies with a sharper style before so I think that is just a style choice. The way the back is completely straight makes it look like the position isn't very comfortable and makes it look a bit unnatural. The flat mane on the back also makes her entire backside straight. I think some smoother curves might make it look better, but it's up to you.

All in all I think it's not bad, and yes you should post some more drawings here if you make some =p.

• Brohoof 1

I agree with some of what Kings said but I think the cheek looks fine and I have seen ponies with a sharper style before so I think that is just a style choice. The way the back is completely straight makes it look like the position isn't very comfortable and makes it look a bit unnatural. The flat mane on the back also makes her entire backside straight. I think some smoother curves might make it look better, but it's up to you.

All in all I think it's not bad, and yes you should post some more drawings here if you make some =p.

Yea ill post more drawings later today I'm always making harses. I mean always... Anyways thanks for the feedback goes to that king fellow up there and iris but not melon. I'm not gonna let him get up on my turf.

I have not forgotten this thread and more I have more pony art to share the first is one of my oc the second is babs. The second relied pretty heavily on my refs however my oc was free handed.

sJM5DuU.jpg

Now babs

jEEowj1.jpg

That's it please give me since feedback and thank you ahead of time. Btw the resolution shouldn't be giant but I uploaded them on my phone so idk.