Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Code Lyoko 2.0 v.3 (reboot, non pony, SoL, scifi, romance, action)

Drago Ryder

Alright, well, suppose i`ll try and join...

Name: Vincent Walker

Description: Vincent is... plainly, rather intimidating. He is very tall for his age, standing well above most other students and even faculty members. He also has an impressive build, which can be a bit off putting. He has short black hair in a military cut and piercing blue eyes. He is always dressed well, typically in a black dress shirt with short sleeves and long dress pants.

Lyoko appearance: Decked out in full combat gear. He has war paint across his face and dressed in standard issue combat gear, along with a green beret. The gear is camouflage, which changes with the environment. He carries a weapon that looks similar to a standard rifle. 

Personality: Vincent is a very stern person.He has a tendency to be very blunt when he speaks, if he isn't keeping his mouth shut. He has come from a military family, and it shows in his attitude. He has an easy time getting along with athority figures, but he is awkward in social situations. He's never had a chance to spend time with many people in the past, between his intimidating appearance making it rare for people to approach him, constantly moving from place to place, and being busy with his father's training regiment. 

This has caused Vincent to be rather uncomfortable with himself. He's aware of how intimidating he can be, and it bothers him as he has never had anybody he could consider close. He's shy, and awkward, and has rarely held an extended conversation with a peer.

Backstory: Vincent has been learning military callsigns since he was old enough to talk.His father was a military through and through,just like his father before him and his father before him. It was clear from a young age that this was expected of Vincent as well. Vincent has been pushed nearly all his life to do better.... better at training, better in class, better posture,better attitude... Vincent sometimes feel he's never good enough for his father, who seems to forget sometimes that he's talking to his son,not a recruit. 

His father has decided to send him to a boarding school,rather than moving him around as he has nearly all his life. Vincent contemplates that perhaps he wants him to have some stability in his final years of schooling.

Alright, well, suppose i`ll try and join...

Name: Vincent Walker

Description: Vincent is... plainly, rather intimidating. He is very tall for his age, standing well above most other students and even faculty members. He also has an impressive build, which can be a bit off putting. He has short black hair in a military cut and piercing blue eyes. He is always dressed well, typically in a black dress shirt with short sleeves and long dress pants.

Lyoko appearance: Decked out in full combat gear. He has war paint across his face and dressed in standard issue combat gear, along with a green beret. The gear is camouflage, which changes with the environment. He carries a weapon that looks similar to a standard rifle. 

Personality: Vincent is a very stern person.He has a tendency to be very blunt when he speaks, if he isn't keeping his mouth shut. He has come from a military family, and it shows in his attitude. He has an easy time getting along with athority figures, but he is awkward in social situations. He's never had a chance to spend time with many people in the past, between his intimidating appearance making it rare for people to approach him, constantly moving from place to place, and being busy with his father's training regiment. 

This has caused Vincent to be rather uncomfortable with himself. He's aware of how intimidating he can be, and it bothers him as he has never had anybody he could consider close. He's shy, and awkward, and has rarely held an extended conversation with a peer.

Backstory: Vincent has been learning military callsigns since he was old enough to talk.His father was a military through and through,just like his father before him and his father before him. It was clear from a young age that this was expected of Vincent as well. Vincent has been pushed nearly all his life to do better.... better at training, better in class, better posture,better attitude... Vincent sometimes feel he's never good enough for his father, who seems to forget sometimes that he's talking to his son,not a recruit. 

His father has decided to send him to a boarding school,rather than moving him around as he has nearly all his life. Vincent contemplates that perhaps he wants him to have some stability in his final years of schooling.

Just be aware that he will have a limited amount of ammo. Seeing as how that's my only concern, you are good to go.

@,

Thats fine, just let me know how many shots i`ll have each trip.

BTW,is the dance at the factory a school function than?

I would say about 80 bullets divided into multiple clips. Also, the party is at the factory

I would also like to join, if able. I'm sure I'll be able to post a character sheet if/when I get the okay. I'm used to world-forum rps (Y'know, where the whole forum is one world. I'm not sure if there's an actual term for it.), so I'm kinda new at this. I hope that's fine.

Is there still room to join?

There is room to join.

I would also like to join, if able. I'm sure I'll be able to post a character sheet if/when I get the okay. I'm used to world-forum rps (Y'know, where the whole forum is one world. I'm not sure if there's an actual term for it.), so I'm kinda new at this. I hope that's fine.

It just depends on the character that you use. :) Edited by Majestic Nightfury

@, Thirty minutes? I'm late... I chose to make a female character because gender ratios, n' stuff. I hope she's acceptable.

Name: Sarah Leads/Sahara Sled

Description: Sarah is five-foot-five young woman with lightly tanned skin and wears her slender frame well. Her hair is dark brown and she often wears it to her shoulders, but she's been known to let it grow out on occasion. Sarah's eyes are a piercing light-blue and are usually seen through glasses, as she doesn't like to put in her contact lenses. Most often, Sarah sports jeans and a t-shirt under a her favorite red pull-over hoodie.

Lyoko appearance: In Lyoko, Sarah's avatar looks pretty much the same, but is clad in thin leather armor that emphasizes her, eh... figure, which is usually hidden under her hoodie in the real world, and she doesn't wear, nor need, her glasses.

On her left thigh are three throwing knives, usually replenished each time she visits Lyoko. On the same side, on her waist, is a scabbard that sheaths a double-edged sword approximately two and a half feet long.

Personality: Sarah is a shy girl, often silent at times. She's not a trusting girl by nature, and doesn't open up to people quickly. This usually leads to people not even trying, though. She's not a strong girl, that much you can tell by looking at her, but she's extremely smart. She doesn't really like hardware, but she has an incredible affinity to software.

Sarah always tries to be polite. Not overly polite, but she tries to mind her manners. Little things, like wearing a hat indoors, or putting her elbows on the table. She isn't really obsessed with minding her manners, but she notices. Sarah is also humble and doesn't like to take credit for feats that are clearly incredible.

Despite Sarah's politeness and well-behaved manner, she's a bit of an adventurer. When the current situation doesn't warrant her presence, she'll slip away and explore. It's gotten her into trouble more than once, but she can't help herself if she can't always find a rush sitting behind her desk.

Backstory: Sarah has been programming since she was in elementary school. She was a real prodigy, her parents always told her. In middle school, she made her first app under the alias "Sahara Sled," an obvious anagram of her own name. Well, it'd be obvious if she didn't add the word "Projects" to the author name, which made it sound like a group of people who just wanted a goofy name. She was surprised when she heard classmates talking about the app, just a small puzzle game, in class, but still never spoke up about her being the creator.

Around the end of Sarah's eighth grade year, her parents offered her the chance to go to a boarding school in France. She didn't exactly have many friends from middle school, so she accepted. She's spent three years behind the scenes at Kadic University. She expects things to go the same this year.

Other: Even thought Sarah isn't a fan of working with hardware, she knows enough to be somewhat efficient.

2 facts: Sarah likes chocolate, a lot, and she is fluent in both English and French.
Edited by Krynnymuffin