Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many of you "ponify" your electronics?

Kodiak

I used to ponify a lot of my stuff. Pony stickers on my laptop. Pony wallpapers on my devices. I do still have a subtle pony wallpaper on my laptop, but I'm just not as interested in making everything pony anymore. I've moved on to some other interests I suppose, and I like more sleek and professional looks too.

I still refuse to sell my massive merch collection though. :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 1

Normally I'm quite boring when it comes to customizing electronics. My PC desktop has been blank for years. My phone wallpaper is a default/stock pattern I happen to like.

But my lockscreen is a whole different story, as every time I want to unlock my phone using the under screen finger print sensor I have to give my Derpy plush a boop!Screenshot_2023-11-21-10-39-02-90_1.thumb.jpg.ecaaaa271589dccf72782f2dd13ee9d8.jpg

• Brohoof 3

• 3 months later...

I've "ponified" my computer (Derpy lock screen, Derpy wallpaper, and my User profile is that one Celestia and Shine Armour meme), I would "ponify" my phone too but I already have it decorated towards other fandoms

My phone has been "ponified". I have a screenshot of the Equestria Girls Mane 6 at the Fall Formal as my lock screen and Awesome As I Wanna Be as my ringtone.

I used to "ponify" my computers back when I first became a Brony, but I stopped doing that.

• Brohoof 1