Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there a BronyCon anytime soon?

Night Ice

Yup, i think babscon is being held in San Francisco or around San Fran in April. April 3rd-5th 2015 i believe. If you are intent on going, you should get your hotel, and register as quickly as you can. Things like this seem to sell out very quickly.

www.babscon.com

Edited by Scootaloo Is Best Filly

Here's my go-to resource for finding pony conventions: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkqRuvcSSOaedHYzWFpsYm9vZzlSMzVNcUU2aDhURUE#gid=0

That spreadsheet has data for every pony con around the world including links to their websites.  The next major pony convention is BABSCon which is just south of San Francisco in Burlingame, California (right around the San Francisco airport).  It's April 3-5 as Scootaloo mentioned.  BABSCon actually has its own section on MLP Forums with a lot more information, and I'm on BABSCon's staff and always open to answering any questions you may have about it.  It's one of the largest US MLP conventions though, and definitely worth checking out especially if you're on the west coast.

And there's a ton of other conventions coming up as well... Everfree NW in May, Fiesta Equestria in June, Trotcon in July... the list really goes on.  And then August is the biggest con season with BronyCon (the largest US convention), BronyCAN (the largest Canadian convention) and Galacon (the largest European convention) all happening.

I'd definitely check out that spreadsheet and find a convention you can go to though... Pony Cons really are a ton of fun to go to and are definitely worth the expense. <3

• Brohoof 1